• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Period Tracker App (Android)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 16 Replies

So DH and I decided to stop TTC after this coming period.... well I have 3 apps downloaded to track my period. #1 says I'm 2 days late #2 says I'm 9 days late and #3 says I'm not due for another 2 weeks (sounds way way off) I'm waiting on this period to start using b/c (condoms since I want to start TTC immediately when I decide I want to start and b/c pills take up to 6 months after you STOP using them) Well the past few nights I have been very naseaus (sp?) and I usually only use my period trackers to keep track of when we BD

Anyways, to my real question... Which period tracker app do you use/feel is best

Any suggestions? Preferrably free

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abbymommy915
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM

BUMP!

mdcountrygirl05
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:19 PM
I use the what to expect fertility tracker and p tracker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dababiesdreams
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:21 PM
OvuView is what I use. I use the free version. It allows you to pick settings for conceiving, only period tracking and preventing conception.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chi2Indy
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:23 PM
When we were trying to conceive I used Period Tracker app for iPhone for 3 months to make sure it was accurate because I've always had issues with keeping track of my ovulation. Then in Oct we ttc based of what period tracker said when i would be ovulating & we got pregnant on that first try & I'm now due 07/12/12.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I use the My Days app
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abbymommy915
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Congrads Chi2Indy :) and thanks all of you. I will try using those apps with my last 3 periods and see what they say :)

yo.momma.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM

i have been using the mydays and surprisingly for the past 2 mths is was on the dot accurate about when my af is coming. i use it to track bd and af. 

.Peaches.
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't use an app, I just use countdowntopregnancy.com, but was thinking of using one...just didn't know which one was the best.

If you're going to use one in the future, I'd only use ONE, otherwise, you end up confused about when your period is due, and that's no bueno!

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I use iperiod app on my iPhone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kachetes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:19 AM
my days , fertility friend & ovuview :)
•TTC1stBaby•
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)