Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You know what sucks when you're TTC?!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 9 Replies

Knowing you are in your fertile period & not being able to do anything about it!!

I have a hysteroscopy scheduled for Wednesday (I have 1 or 2 polyps in my uterus, my RE needs to check it out & remove them).  Wed is CD11, I've been Oing between CD 10 & 12.  Yesterday I had some EWCM and today I have lots.  Urgh.  We can't try to catch the egg due to the procedure - I hate missing a cycle!

But, on the plus side, hopefully removing whatever is in my uterus is all we need to get pregnant!!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
r2blue2
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Good luck :-)
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:38 PM
FX!!! I hope this fixes anything that isn't working for you:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 11:58 PM

, but won't  it be worth it if after you get the procedure you get ur bfp that month or next cycle when you try?

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Quoting BabyDust77:

, but won't  it be worth it if after you get the procedure you get ur bfp that month or next cycle when you try?

This is what I'm telling myself right now.  It will all be worth it!!

RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 12:25 AM
I missed last cycle do to having surgery to remove kidney stones. Going back tomorrow for another procedure to try to blast the remaining stones. May miss this cycle too. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I missed last cycle do to having surgery to remove kidney stones. Going back tomorrow for another procedure to try to blast the remaining stones. May miss this cycle too. :/

hugsHope you're able to start trying soon. Atleast ur found the problem and can fix it.

Bbygirl87
by on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:00 AM
Good luck doll.. Lots of baby dust (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Good Luck with the procedure Gwen!!!!

GwenMB
by Gwen on Mar. 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Quoting RaynesMommy07:

I'm sorry. :( From everything I've heard, kidney stones really suck. I hope this is all you need to take care of them & then you can get preggo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)