Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

OPK-HPT progression pics

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 4 Replies

Femara CD3-7

Ovidrel Shot (HCG shot) CD14.

Green ones are OPKs and the blue ones are HPT's. I will be testing with HPT's until I get my TRUE BFP or AF. It's positive early on because of the HCG shot. I need to test until it's completely out of my system and I get a negative. From there...if I get a positive, I'll know that it's a true BFP :) I'll keep updating this pictures so that it's not a long post. 

Edit: Also-I meant to put in here...that it's clear that I had two LH surges. Now, Idk if that's because I took Femara...or what, but I obviously didn't ovulate on CD6 or before, lol.

Today- 3/16, CD20. 4dpo, 6dpt (dpt=days post trigger) (ALMOST negative! Barely there!)

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
xotatiannaxo
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM

wow thats so cool!  i hope you get your BFP soon!

HisB0107
by Billine on Mar. 16, 2012 at 10:55 AM

leandrat
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Yes clomid,femera all those are in the same class of fertility drugs and can cause many + opk that is why charting and checking other things is so important
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Mar. 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Tons of luck and buckets of babydust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)