Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

need support

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM
  • 7 Replies

hi my name is ce ce

i have been ttc for about 6 months now and nothing is happening. all my friends ans family are popping out kids like nothing... but here i am 6 months in and ready to give up... idk whats wrong... but then again he wont go to the doctor to count his sperm he thinks if it was meant to happen then it will... i want nothing more then to have a child on my own.. to have someone call me mother, to get up in 3 4 5 am to change diapers and feed. when i was younger and i was asked what do i want to be when i grow up my answer was a mother.. to have a house full of kids. I'm 23 years old will be 24 in June... nothing yet.. i always wonder will i ever have kids, will i ever be a mother i sit at night and cry because i don't think my life goal will ever come true.

by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LollyDoll428
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Ce Ce!

Sorry to hear that you are struggling to get pregnant and that your so won't go in for testing.  Are you charting or using OPK's?  That can help you learn a bit more about your body and when you are ovulating.  Which if you know when you are O'ing you can plan when to bd as well.  

A good book to read is Taking Charge of Your Fertility.  
Also be sure to talk to your doctor about your problems ttc.

Good luck to you! 

EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs honey. a lot of men are so stupid about their freakin sperm. they refuse to admit they might be the problem. i'm 22 and dr said we had to try for a year before they would test anything anways. dont give up yet. believe it or not its still early in the game. 

ttc1....cece
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 4:50 PM

i didnt think that this would be much of a support but its making me feel better already

QweenTrigg
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No no no dont give up hun cause Im not,,,I have a 3 year old but not biological and me and my husband have  tryn FOREVER and i found this sight because I was googling about being 2 days late,,,,thats how ready I am to have a child of my own and Im 25 GOOD LUCK to u!!!

mom_of_teejay
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
beleve me I can relate. All I ever wo ted to do was get married and have lots of babies. I didnt get my first menstral cycle till I was 17. then I didnt have another till I started bleeding at the end of Oct 1992 and didnt stop I started passing big blood clots and flooding through a tampon and 3 pads in 15 min. on Jan. 3rd 1992 they removed my baby along with half my tube. I didnt bleed again and then in 1992 I got what I thought was the flu and soon found out I was pregnant. I was so happy but the happiness turned to sorrow when I went for my first ultrasound I was told my little Katie would die at or shortly after birth. I chose to carry her to term and after 38 hours of horrable labor she came into this world still born. I was told that due to my not having periods ( had not been dignosed with pcos) and only having one tube that I would never be able to conceve with out fertility treatments. at the time we could not afford that nor did my husband wont to do that. He said to leave it to God.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc1....cece
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM

you give me some much hope thanks im in tears

Quoting mom_of_teejay:

beleve me I can relate. All I ever wo ted to do was get married and have lots of babies. I didnt get my first menstral cycle till I was 17. then I didnt have another till I started bleeding at the end of Oct 1992 and didnt stop I started passing big blood clots and flooding through a tampon and 3 pads in 15 min. on Jan. 3rd 1992 they removed my baby along with half my tube. I didnt bleed again and then in 1992 I got what I thought was the flu and soon found out I was pregnant. I was so happy but the happiness turned to sorrow when I went for my first ultrasound I was told my little Katie would die at or shortly after birth. I chose to carry her to term and after 38 hours of horrable labor she came into this world still born. I was told that due to my not having periods ( had not been dignosed with pcos) and only having one tube that I would never be able to conceve with out fertility treatments. at the time we could not afford that nor did my husband wont to do that. He said to leave it to God.

mom_of_teejay
by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
well 18 years later we have 4 grown children we addopted and 2 birth sons ages 8 and 2 and 2 grandsons ages 2 and 3 and a grandaughter age 2 with a grand child on the way and we are ttc number 3!;) never give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)