Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Vaginal bleeding...HELP

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM
  • 8 Replies
So guys I was having some cramping earlier. I uses the bathroom and wipes ans saw dark brown blood. No bright red blood at all. I'm 6 weeks and a couple days. What do you guys think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs.Velasquez
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Brown blood is normally old blood that makes its way down. If you've had sex in the last couPle days it can be caused by irritation. It doesn't always mean bad news,but if your concerned or worried just call your doctor hun. I spotted on and off with both my pregnancys. My oldest is now 4yrs old and my youngest is about to be 3 months old. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

brown usually means old blood, maybe from implantation. as long as it stops soon, and is not red u ok.call dr if worried though

Angelgift
by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Thanks so much. Called the doctor and she also said that the progesterone suppositories can cause irritation and bleeding. Also, just im thinkimg now it may have been plantation bc im seeing less and less. Ill kup...just had me a little worried!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyCtx
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I know it feels scary to see blood, but if it's brown, it's probably old implantation bleeding. I was thinking I saw on one of your other posts that they picked up the heartbeat at your ultrasound. If it makes you feel better, the risk of miscarriage drops dramatically once a heartbeat is confirmed via ultrasound. 

Ixrockxpink
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure, I only had a very small amount of pink blood. I would def call me dr/ go in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by Billine on Mar. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Brown blood is old blood, but since you were cramping and you saw blood (even though it was old blood) I would still call your Doc/OB/MW. 

Angelgift
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Doing so much better today ladies. I see just a little bit of dark slimey...no more cramps. Doc said its probably old blood. Thank you all so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Mar. 29, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

brown = old not need to stress

red blood = new time to make a phone call

GL love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN