Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

got my ruby reading! hope she is right! update!

Posted by   + Show Post
When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST APRIL OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE APRIL OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF APRIL OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next baby to come I was told that shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JUNE OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE JUNE OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JUNE OF 2016.

Got a bfp last night! Calling doctor today hope this one sticks!

So far everything is okay. I will know more Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Replies (41-45):
carter2011
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. No vomiting but extremely nauseated all day! And I already have horrible sciatic nerve pain! Starting physical therapy Tuesday. Good luck to you. Keep me updated! Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting nikkifam5:

So far so good. Starting morning sickness already. I'm almost 6 weeks so this is early. Usually I don't get it until 8 weeks or so. I just feel awful!

Quoting carter2011:

How are things going for you??

Quoting nikkifam5:

She told me April to conceive, find out or deliver. So we will see if I conceive this month

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I'm not vomiting either yet, thank god . And my sciatic is bothing me too! My leg totally gave out yesterday. I got it really bad with my 2nd pregnancy and then even worse with my 3rd, so I'm sure this time around will be no picnic!

Quoting carter2011:

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. No vomiting but extremely nauseated all day! And I already have horrible sciatic nerve pain! Starting physical therapy Tuesday. Good luck to you. Keep me updated! Hope you feel better soon!

Quoting nikkifam5:

So far so good. Starting morning sickness already. I'm almost 6 weeks so this is early. Usually I don't get it until 8 weeks or so. I just feel awful!

Quoting carter2011:

Quoting nikkifam5:

She told me April to conceive, find out or deliver. So we will see if I conceive this month

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
congrats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rubybabypsychic
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

congrats!

carter2011
by on May. 19, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Mine bothered me a little with my first. Just enough to make me uncomfortable but it's very painful this time!

Quoting nikkifam5:

I'm not vomiting either yet, thank god . And my sciatic is bothing me too! My leg totally gave out yesterday. I got it really bad with my 2nd pregnancy and then even worse with my 3rd, so I'm sure this time around will be no picnic!

Quoting carter2011:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Quoting carter2011:

Quoting nikkifam5:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN