Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Help please!!!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

My husband and I are having a lil spat. We have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now. We go pregnant in nov and lost it in dec. No we have 3 kids between us ALL born in Jan. Mason jan 12 hailey jan 15 and brice jan 23. Now if I get pregnant this month my due date will be the same day as brices due date jan 10th. (he was 2 weeks late) thats 4 kids in jan and then xmas before that. Mas and Hailey dont live with us we send them gift cards so brice gets more becasue hes in house. Does that make sense. We dont get to see his kids at all. So hes upset that I still want to try this month. Im upset because I want a baby. I said we can do the kids parties together and on their birthdays do a family dinner and cake. I dont like its a big deal .And if its meant to be its meant to be. Am I being selfish??? Im planning on pulling out all stops trying preseed and softcups and anything else that may help. Is 4 kids in one month to much? Am i crazy for still wanting to try. Would you wait an extra month??

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
spidermansmom
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Imho I would wait. I have two boys and both of their birthdays are in October 6 days apart. We have been TTC for a little over 2 years now and both years we avoided the end of January and beginning to middle of February COMPLETELY. Since they weren't planned we can't really say anything but since we are TRYING we definitely don't want another October baby. That's just us though.
brittani
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Quoting spidermansmom:

Imho I would wait. I have two boys and both of their birthdays are in October 6 days apart. We have been TTC for a little over 2 years now and both years we avoided the end of January and beginning to middle of February COMPLETELY. Since they weren't planned we can't really say anything but since we are TRYING we definitely don't want another October baby. That's just us though.

Im so torn. I just had to wait 3 months becasue of the MC and now we tried this month and got nothing and now ill have to put it off again??? Idk where still talking about it and I dont want 4 kids (2 that would live with us the other 2 we dont get to see at all) So it would really actually only be like have 2 kids. Idk I just dont wanna wait. Im thinking of just leaving it up to fate and god and if it happens it happens. It was meant to be

spidermansmom
by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Very true. If it is to be, it will!
Couldibsolucky
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Hi! I just read your post. I say go for it. It's murphey's law that you will conceive, and probably deliver on one of the kids exact bdays. Life can be wonderfully inconvenient, wouldn't you agree? Good luck to you. I have found that my pregnancies only stick certain months. My kids are feb/march babies. Feb7, Feb8, march 21 :) April baby dust showers for you!
brittani
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Haha funny how that works out I have always gad the feeling that I.will have twins and since I met my dh and found out.his.kids bds I have always felt that we will have one in January. And wouldn't it be a kicker if its twins in January LOL. We have both agreed to leave it up to God. And I'm praying it happens. LOL I have waited to.long for a bavy

Quoting Couldibsolucky:

Hi! I just read your post. I say go for it. It's murphey's law that you will conceive, and probably deliver on one of the kids exact bdays. Life can be wonderfully inconvenient, wouldn't you agree? Good luck to you. I have found that my pregnancies only stick certain months. My kids are feb/march babies. Feb7, Feb8, march 21 :) April baby dust showers for you!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miamoa2002
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
2 moms liked this
From someone who had a very hard time getting pregnant, WHEN the due date would be would be the least of my concern. All I want is to actually be pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keela222
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Well its ok to want more kids....Bt 2 have then all n 1 month is crazy....hw will u do 4 all of them @ once?...Bt if u have the money 2 do it ok then....bt u should sit down wit yo husband about it..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)