Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

thinking....my ttc plan

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I am thinking about not temping this cycle... I know I o ( on a regular basis) and when. Give or take a day. So I figure hell I'm only going to maybe use my opks and just have fun bding ( with preseed) its much less stressful and dh and I have a better relationship without all temping schedualed bding and such. We are however taking maca. Both of us. So far I love it! Lol! Dhs sex drive is up, mood is elevated and just seems more into love making now. Me....well my mood is elevated, hormones in line, sex drive up and I'm not bitchy ( prolly cuz dh isn't being a dick cuz our hormones are leveled lmao) so here's to our new yr baby and a bfp by our 1 yr wedding ann (: ( sadly almost 1 yr since our mc ): )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Whats maca?   FX'd that you get your BFP soon

MrsParsons11
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2012 at 12:45 AM
Maca is a peruvian turnip grown high in the andes used to help level our hormones in woman and in men. Helps improve sperm count, mortility and morphology in men and helps egg quality and lineing in woman. It helps with fertility issues ( not 100% proven but worked in studies) and is a mood enhancer lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monkeybelle83
by Anna Banana on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hmmm very interesting!

I decided to stop temping as well. It just wasn't worth the stress. I may pick up some maca root :-)

Bittysmama
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Awesome. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtina27
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I just started taking maca how long have you been on it? I'm wondering how long it will take to notice when it starts working.
TLIF1281
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:42 AM

So sorry for your loss. I hope your plan works! I quit temping a while back. That was the most stressful part of it for me. We got pregers then sadly lost it but we are back in the swing of things this month. I am trying not to count my chickens before they hatch. So much feels like it could be preggy symptoms but so much can be pms. I wish this wek would just hurry up.  

TLIF1281
by on Apr. 3, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Quoting MrsParsons11:

Maca is a peruvian turnip grown high in the andes used to help level our hormones in woman and in men. Helps improve sperm count, mortility and morphology in men and helps egg quality and lineing in woman. It helps with fertility issues ( not 100% proven but worked in studies) and is a mood enhancer lol.

Is it safe to the eg? I mean like as far as it implanting? That was the issue I ran in to with the red rasberry tea. I was drinking it just barely to long and it impaired implantation. 

MrsParsons11
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:19 AM
I've been on it for 2 months. (: dh a few weeks lol but I can def tell the difference (:

Quoting xtina27:

I just started taking maca how long have you been on it? I'm wondering how long it will take to notice when it starts working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Nicole on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Everything I read said its safe to take thru pregnancy as well. There was nothing negitive about it ( except if u get the capsules of iodine. Which they said just to limit ur intake of iodine that's it)

Quoting TLIF1281:

Quoting MrsParsons11:

Is it safe to the eg? I mean like as far as it implanting? That was the issue I ran in to with the red rasberry tea. I was drinking it just barely to long and it impaired implantation. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a good plan to me hun :) GL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN