Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

To all my ttc friends

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 53 Replies
14 moms liked this
Dear Jesus I come to you with a humble heart and ask you to forgive me of my sins. I thank you and give you the praise and glorie for all the wonderful people and things and blessings you have bestowed on me. I come yo you today lord for all my friends here on Cafa Mom and also for Malissa lord. They all desire children lord. some are wonting there first child some there 2nd and 3rd others are praying for there forth or more child. some have Heavenly children there with you and my Angel babies. some have only begun ttc while others have tried for weeks months and even years. They all come from all walks of lives and are difrrent in many ways lord. I know none of this matters to any of them lord no more than it matters to them because the only thing that matters is that there heart aches for the child they desire. So for this Easter lord I pray you rain down blessings from above and feel thete wombs with babies. I pray for these babies to all be healthy and to be happy and to bring much Joy to there familys and to bring honer and glory to you lord. we need a new generation of children who will bring glory to you lord. I ask that you heap blessings on these children and let them be leaders in there towns. I know she is no longer ttc lord aand is not on here but I call out Leandrats name to you lord and Malissas. lord they have both tryed so long and they have both lost and are both so close to giving up. lord please feel there bellies with beautiful loving happy smart
babies and bless there children and there childrens children. I want to thank you in advance for all the blessings you are going to heap hear on Cafa mom in the next few months. I cant wait to sit back and marval and all you can and will do. How do I know you will do this is because your word says so. It says where any are gathered in my name there am I also and I know I do not stand along in this prayer as there are many others in one accord with me. I give you all the praise and Honer and glory in your precious name Amen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ATWISTER
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen~

JacksonsMommie
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen!

pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen

jessv55
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

That was beautiful!! Thank you!! Amen :)

gummy_bear85
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
In God's name we pray amen :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you....amen
ellemoro
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen! thank-you Angela

JenMarie87
by on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jessv55:

That was beautiful!! Thank you!! Amen :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

kagdwg09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Amen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN