Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What is going on with my body???

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have no idea what is going on with my body!!!  I have 45 day cycles, The last two cycles have been like clock work.  This cycle I'm a week late :(  I went to the dr to have my levels checked.  It was below 2.  I was so expecting to be pregnant b/c i got a positive pg test with morning urine,  but then i got 3 neg with day time urine so i just thought i wasn't far enough along. 

So, now a week later and still no period. I have no idea what is going on.  When the nurse called yesterday I told her I wanted something to regulate my periods so we would have a better chance of getting pregnant.  She said the dr was already in surgery for the day and she would have to call me back today.  

I was on clomid to get pregnant with out dd but after three years and a miscarraige i really thought i could get pregnant on our own again.  I'm so dissapointed.  

Does anyone know what they would put me on to regulate my cycles???  I really just want another one.  Our ds and dd are 3 years apart and it was a perfect age gap, now were going to going on a 4 yr differance :(  

TIA 

Melissa

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dj_kern
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:11 PM

My son's are almost 5 years apart and we are currently ttc our third, and my youngest is almost 5.  Five years is a great age gap i think. 

Sorry can't help you in the regulating area.

purvislets
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Clomid is what my doctor is putting me on to help me ovulate more normally. Have you tested again since you are now a week late?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jelly.beans
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Have they tested for PCOS? I have PCOS and very long cycles. My RE put me on metformin and my cycles went from 45-60+ days to 31 days. You could try vitex which is a natural OTC herbal supplement said to regulate cycles. GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Take another test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1amazingfamily
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Ok goofy question but what is an RE?

Mom2Just1
by Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:36 PM

We are working on a 7 year age gap!  Good luck on regulating your cycle. My cycle is off since having the mirena.  

Starshine-bela
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM

I just got a positive and my son is turning 7 years old, so I wouldn't worry about the gap so much. As for the regulating, idk what they could put you on. You could either test again as others have said or try and wait it out. I hope your doctor has the answer. 

aussiechic
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 11:41 PM

My cycles were irregular due to PCOS. I was put on metformin and my cycles were like clockwork. 

GL honey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN