Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hello

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello i cant say im new here i have been a member for a while just been busy and havent been on, Still TTC been 2 years and 5 months that we have been trying my DH is so supportive of our journey. I on the other hand have started to give up hope of ever bein a mother. But oh well, if it is gona happen it will happen, I have had PCOS since i was 16 well thats is when they discovered it, I am 24 and my DH is 23 i know we are still young but i wanted to be a mom before my 25th birthday but it will not happen. 
Sorry it went on for ever thank you for reading 

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nac723
by Nina on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Keep your head up! It will happen. My Dr told me that to have a higher chance of conceiving to drop 10% of my body weight. So I started Atkins and in one month i'm down 29lbs. I say don't give up hope just keep going. Do something that will take your mind off of it all. I just got into Zumba and Yoga and I can tell you the exercise makes you feel better about things not think about it too much! But things will happen for you! :) I hope that you get a BFP in the next couple months! :)

WhenWillItHapen
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM

thank you

pcosadams
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:25 PM

you shouldnt give up hope i believe you still have a chance and i have been ttc for two years and some change and i too have been diagnosed with pcos. also its hard and sometimes i feel as though i have no where to turn but i just got some really good tips from a woman on here and  im trying to get to you the link    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/16317234/Its Working Diet Plan for PCOS and Insulin Resistance Updated with Diet

pcosadams
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:27 PM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/16317234/Its  Working  Diet  Plan for PCOS and Insulin Resistance Updated with Diet

pcosadams
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:32 PM

put underscores between the words in the adress from its to the last word sorry tried to get the link to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)