Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Question about Clomid

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
  • 10 Replies

i have a question i was on Clomid march 11-15th ovulated on march 22nd. i still havent gotten AF its 3 days late i tested for pregnancy the day it should of came but it was - could i still be prego or did the clomid mess up my cycle now? please help answer it thanks.

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jelly.beans
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Do you temp or are you being monitored? I ask because if not maybe you ovulated later or not at all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinm040731
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:11 PM

well i have a temp thing we take like everyday not the basel one but my temps are higher then usually... and i did use a Ovulation kit whlle on clomid and i did get a  postivie on that OPK on march 22nd. and took a prego test march 4th and still no period so i;m confused

nicole4u28
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:49 PM

girl your not alone. i had a + cd17 o'd on cd18. which was march 22. i took clomid cd5-9. no af here nor a bfp....im going crazy too. im 15dpo...

erinm040731
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM

i'm on 14DPO, when do u plan on taking a prego test again? i'm just wondering if i'm prego i've got light cramps and seem like my AF is coming but nothing yet. do u have any syptoms?

nicole4u28
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:12 PM

i think im gonna test again sunday morning. tomorrows my 4 yr anni so i think im not  gonna try n think about it.

my syptoms are boobs hurting n feeling huge in my bra is so tight.

sweating all the time im hot esp. night sweats

no cramps had a bad af cramps on the 2nd when i had a huge temp dip below coverline but no af showed no cramps really since that morning

feeling wet all the time.

backache

other then that nothing. runny nose for past week. i think im just crazy lmao

erinm040731
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:23 PM

i've had some cramping, light headach, breast are sore off and on and feeling tingly also get hot off and on. . so i might wait at least a week longer and then probably test or at least called the doctor and see what they think. lol dont think your crazy we both will just hope :) would this be your first?

nicole4u28
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:29 PM

no this would be my 3rd. my first two i didnt know i was even preggos with. wasnt temping nothing. that was 4 yrs ago. i got drs on wed at 230. i called this morning when i woke up and it was neg. my hubby swore to me he seen a faint line on $tree but i took a 88cent walmart n a answer and both neg. so i dont know

erinm040731
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:37 PM

well good luck!! and this would be my hubby and my first baby! so were trying not to get to excited if it didnt happen this time around.

nicole4u28
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM

im looking on line what we can do. i seen about soft cups. ever heard of that. if this aint the month im thinking about trying that

erinm040731
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM

no i havent i'll look that up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)