Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Do you have that feeling that something is wrong with you?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM
  • 50 Replies
Hey everyone...I wanted to know if it's just me or you uys feel the same way!! Even though my doctor told me everything is ok with me after checking my hormones and others things I AM JUST NOT CONVINCED!!! What is making taking so long alost a year now for me to conceive?I have to confess that Im the kind of person that worries all the time and obesses too muchhh over everything but arghhh I cant help with this ttc stuff. So now my new thing is to think that something really is wrong with me because I get 5 days of kind of strong cramps before af and lots of cramps(bad) in the firstdays of my period!!! Wold that be normal so manycramps even 5 days before?? Also if you think that is something wrong with you what do you think it might be? So we can obesse a little together. Lol
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:43 AM

not sure. But then I tried to tell drs something was wrong for a year after my son was born and they never listened. At 1 yr pp I magically started getting better. Maybe they are right. Worrying will make ttc very difficult.

GCSOmom
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Same here!  I have these weird sharp pains randomly throughout my cycle, like doubled over wanting to cry pains, but no one could tell me why.  It's so frustrating!

trying85
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:53 AM
@ 1st I thought something was wrong me bcuz I have 2 daughters already and we were TTC and I couldn't get prego again, then I got prego last yr June then it ended bcuz it was Ectopic. Now I no something's wrong cuz now I only have 1 tube so its gonna take us even LONGER 2 get pregnant. I wish u the BEST tho
emilymamae
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:57 AM
Quoting EthansMomma2010:

not sure. But then I tried to tell drs something was wrong for a year after my son was born and they never listened. At 1 yr pp I magically started getting better. Maybe they are right. Worrying will make ttc very difficult.

It sure does!! The only problem is how to stop worrying!:(

emilymamae
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Quoting GCSOmom:

Same here!  I have these weird sharp pains randomly throughout my cycle, like doubled over wanting to cry pains, but no one could tell me why.  It's so frustrating!

Im so sorry! I know it can be so frustrating!!! Its hard when the docs says everything is normal when our own body it's telling us that is not.
emilymamae
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Quoting trying85:

@ 1st I thought something was wrong me bcuz I have 2 daughters already and we were TTC and I couldn't get prego again, then I got prego last yr June then it ended bcuz it was Ectopic. Now I no something's wrong cuz now I only have 1 tube so its gonna take us even LONGER 2 get pregnant. I wish u the BEST tho

Sorry to hear that. But your chances are still pretty good!! I have a cousin with your same situation and she still got pregnant after only some months. Hope you get your bfp soon!!
trying85
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:19 AM
THANK U!!!
Quoting emilymamae:

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:49 AM

yah. that is the problem. I find myself putting it in God's hands alot. we havent been ttc a long time, but we are on a time constraint, so every cycle missed is stressful to me. 

Quoting emilymamae:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

It sure does!! The only problem is how to stop worrying!:(

CafeMom Tickers
Tiffersmu
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:32 AM
It's been awhile for me, too. I talked to two friends who have conceived through a fertility clinic and they highly recommend it! They feel their obgyns wasted a lot of unneccessary time. The fertility clinic my one friend went to found a polyp in her uterus that was blocking the sperm. Something the obgyn never found.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DMSantana1
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 8:03 AM

back when me and my husband got married I knew something was wrong we had unprotected since almost every other day and I never feel pregnant...You might want to have your doctor check you for PCOS I know you saidsomething about them checking your lvls but have them look for that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN