Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

curious. wondering if I am getting my hopes up.

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM
  • 3 Replies

I am not supposed to ovulate until tomorrow. however that is just based on dates, I have just started ttc no ovulation test or taking my temperature yet. I will do that if I don't get pregnant in the next few months. This will be my first planned pregnancy. Anyway I have had sex the last 3 days and I am having strong stomach cramps. I have never had cramps when it wasn't my period. It feels just like period cramps though. I just wondering if it means anything or if its a fluke?  Any ideas on why I would be cramping?

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
It could be ovulation. It's too soon for pregnancy symptoms. You may cramp every month and are only noticing it now because you're paying attention to these things now. Also, when you're ttc, EVERYTHING is a pregnancy symptom! Lol. You'll attribute every little ache and pain to a possible pregnancy and go nuts if you let yourself. ;) I suggest setting a reminder on your phone for the day before ovulation and when af is due and the rest of the time forget about it! GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SatyrsMom
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Also do not have sex every day, try every other day. Like 2 days before O, the day O and then just have fun. It helps keep sperm built up.

xredstarsx
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this

having sex every day actually has nothing to do with babymaking. lol my DF is a trucker and happens to be home right now. Im not going to tell him no when he will be home 4 days a month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)