Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So scared, plz someone answer me..

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

Here is the scoop, I was supposed to start af wednesday and I usually spot for 3-4 days before af.I took 3 hpts and they were all negative. Well yesterday I had a very little brownish pinkish only when I wiped. And now today I started bleeding more, but it only comes out when I urinate. my period has been like that ever since my mc in oct,. sorry tmi. Its getting me really worried beacause that cant be normal. I have an ob app monday, but Im really scared something is wrong, because my 1st ob I had didnt evan give me an exame after I mc. I spent all day crying and Im really scared. Oh I have been cramping pretty bad today to.

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RaynesMommy07
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Sounds like the start of your AF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It is possible to have very light periods.  Put it does sound like its a good idea to discuss it with your new OB.

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:17 PM

definately discuss it with Ob. but...i have cycles where i only bleed when i pee and then spot the rest of the time. i have a weird cycle of periods tho. 1 heavy the next moderate and then the next like what u described and then it starts over with the heavy. but i have pcos. so maybe thats why. 

mom_of_teejay
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM
are you sure its bot blood in your pee? just asking because I had a stone in my kidney and it caused my urin to have blood in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)