Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I am having a hard time right now, anyone else feel the same way?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just found out like 3 days ago that my friend is pregnant with her third child and I am having a very hard time with it. I have had three miscarriages and was pregnant last Easter and now this Easter is coming and still no baby and I am still not pregnant. I am not sure how tomorrow will be but I hope I can make it through the day ok. My friend called to tell me that she is pregnant and had to rub it in. I guess maybe it would not be so bad but I cant stand the living off of the state and having more and more kids. I am so mad I have cried on and off for three days. Knowing that I still only have one Easter basket to hide and fill and one Easter outfit to buy. I have been TTC for 3 years now and it is so hard. I am sorry I just had to tell someone.

by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmesGirl
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Don't be sorry. My story is we have been TTC for a year and almost a half and today he gets a letter saying he has a court date for child support on a child he had no idea about. Said child was born in 06. And he has two with an ex wife. So im beginning to wonder if he wants a child at all. And it makes since why he only wants one. :(I I could cry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I am so sorry. Dh and I have been ttc since we got married 7 months ago. I got pregnant and had a miscarriege in november. Dh cousin is pregnant and I needed to hide their comments on facebook cause I can't deal with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marine_wife0520
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM
I'm so sorry. I've had four miscarriages and it was so hard to see happy pregnant posts that I avoided them. I also avoided talking to my sil when she was pregnant because of the miscarriages. It's not easy and I'm sorry that tomorow might be a rough day. :/
Brittany88
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My cousin is pregnant, my friend and 2 other people I know it drives me crazy I hate it and it makes me even more sad.

Quoting tlbmrf:

I am so sorry. Dh and I have been ttc since we got married 7 months ago. I got pregnant and had a miscarriege in november. Dh cousin is pregnant and I needed to hide their comments on facebook cause I can't deal with it

Dreamtobeamom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

i totally understand how you feel im going threw the same thing

ksteggy
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

i completely understand. my SIL is pregnant, a bunch of my coworkers are pregnant and i am the only one in my entire department without children and to top it all off i am a nurse in an OB unit. I am slapped in the face with it everyday. Even worse is when a patient asks "Do you have any kids?" and having them close off to me a little when i say "no". I enjoy getting to care for other people's infants but there is always the ache that i cannot have this for myself.

You will be in my thoughts today. Best of luck on your journey!

slittlefield920
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

So sorry hun--FX that you get your BFP soon!

BabyDust77
by on Apr. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Our time will come, mama. Just keep ur chin up, think positive, and most of all have faith. July will make 2 years for us. I was pregnant twice, within 4 months last yr, and mc both. I pray we all get our sticky babies soon. Huggs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN