Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Started bleeding on cycle day 14????

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

I just don't get my body...!! I thought I was supposed to ovulate today (cd14) and I've had the whole nine yards of fertile/ovulation symptoms since last thursday! We've been quite busy the last week and also started using this sperm friendly lube pree-seed!  Has anyone experienced the same before?

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsC2009
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I guess i have a "normal" period  right now, although my last 1 was 2 weeks ago today (not quite as heavy and only lasted for 2 days)! I don't know how this could happen with acupuncture and chinese herbs??!! Do you think ovulation is still possible or am I out for this month??!!

MrsC2009
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Guess what?? I just finished my period 2/3 days ago.. I now have pms again???? Please someone help me :(

TTC2Long
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:16 PM
I think it's time to call your doc. Not as in an emergency, just to get evaluated and figure out what's going on. Are you on any meds or taking any fertility treatments right now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tippytetoe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Yes!! This just happened to me last cycle. I thought it was ovulation bleeding at first, but no, it was full blown af! Hoping i dont get af again this month, supose to ovulate the next few days! We will see..... good luck to you. Sorry af is harassing you too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN