Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Maca for TTC?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello! DH has a low sperm count and someone on here told me about Maca. What exactly is it? How do I use it? Where can i get it? Also would love to hear anyones stories who have used it. STICKY STICKY BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!

by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsParsons11
by Nicole on Apr. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Hello! Dh and I are currently taking maca. Maca is a turnip grown only in the andes of peru. The locals, who live in the mountains, take it to help with fertility and also feed it to their animals. It has been tested to help improve mortility,morphology and count in men and help balance hormones in woman. Dh has been taking maca for almost a month now and he say he feels a difference. I am on my second month and I too can tell a difference. There are 2 ways to take maca. Pill or powder form. I take the pill form. We take 1000mg of maca a day. I ordered ours off amazon. But plz when u order plz make sure it is pure maca. I ordered nw foods maca root.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XxPixiesworldxX
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:51 PM
I 2nd what pp said. We take it in powder form but im bad about taking it daily. When we do i stir it in to sauces or blend in a smoothie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bdyer
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Mrs. Parsons would u mind replying with the link where you get yours? I dont want to get the wrong thing or get screwed out of money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)