Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Morning sickness ?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:53 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hi all
Just a question to ask you all about morning sickness. I am 8 weeks and 4 days and I haven't had any sickness at all?? Is this normal? 3 of my cousins all had it between 6 and 9 weeks?? Could this mean there is some thing wrong? I'm not aloud an ultra sound till 12 weeks as im only aloud 2 in my whole pregnancy.
This is my first baby so I don't know what to expect??
All advice would be good xx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laurenandcobi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Be lucky you don't have morning sickness!! It doesn't mean anythings wrong, I never had sickness with either of my children and they were just fine :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM
Why can you only get 2 u/s's your whole pregnancy??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:18 AM

not everybody gets it....i only had it for a week or 2

CatherineA670
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 3:50 AM
That's what my doctor has told me regarding the u/s if I have complication then I can have another one after my 21 week scan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 4:26 AM
Th5 is odd. I am having first ultrasound next week. Maybe it is because I am a high risk cause they are also doing blood work every other day for me. As far as morning sickness goes I have it and I am about 5 weeks along. I am always sick
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
feralkitten
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 5:54 AM

some women get sickness others do not its all to do with how you cope with the hormones

i don't cope at all and am sick 24/7 for 9 months . but most women who get sick get sick till 12 Weeks when the placenta takes over on the baby

don't worry not being sick means nothing expect your very lucky and the hormones dont bug you and i'm not talking to you lol

Kiramommy08
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM
Oh god! I posted the same thing in my group and guess what?! Im sick and I hate I ever asked! Dont get me wrong everyone does not get it. Some get it on and off some all day it just depends. Be grateful. U dont wanna come down that road. Eat and drink and enjoy cause if u ever get it, you will find urself either never eating...or forcing yourself to eat. Who can eat when all u can feel and think about is oh my god I think im about to... And btw. I hate you! Lol. Goodluck
feralkitten
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:18 AM

Quoting Kiramommy08:

Oh god! I posted the same thing in my group and guess what?! Im sick and I hate I ever asked! Dont get me wrong everyone does not get it. Some get it on and off some all day it just depends. Be grateful. U dont wanna come down that road. Eat and drink and enjoy cause if u ever get it, you will find urself either never eating...or forcing yourself to eat. Who can eat when all u can feel and think about is oh my god I think im about to... And btw. I hate you! Lol. Goodluck

Hyperemesis Gravidarum by any chances lol i get it bad so i know that feeling well . i don't it twice i dono why i want to go threw it again lol

Kiramommy08
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 6:55 AM
Quoting feralkitten:

I guess its a mommy thing. I ask myself the same thing as well. But I want four kids but everytime I get sick I think to myself. No no this is the last one.
feralkitten
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM

along with ok i think i'm dieing lol

Quoting Kiramommy08:

Quoting feralkitten:

I guess its a mommy thing. I ask myself the same thing as well. But I want four kids but everytime I get sick I think to myself. No no this is the last one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN