Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

my chart (**update w/ test pic**) tweaker please!(!!!update again w/ digital in replies!!!)

Posted by   + Show Post

chartgraph_module.png

I am CD22 9dpo and driving myself nuts waiting to test. How are you ladies doing today? Sending you all lots of GL and baby dust!

I can't believe it. I'm still in shock! We did it, we really caught our easter egg! We were talking about taking a break next month if it didn't happen. Both of us have been getting so discouraged. Now I just need this baby to stick! Gl and baby dust to you all and thank you for all your support! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Replies (111-114):
RochelleFS
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Lp shouldn't just change though. Hmmmm...

Quoting Brie10:

Temp went dowm .4 this am...it jus seems like a really light af.

Quoting Brie10:

Id be 11 dpo. I just went and it was like a buxket of eggwhite stuff! Omg was ther alot! (.not alot of blood.)now ff says leutal phase between 10-13 now soidk

Quoting Brie10:

Ff says 13 days...how do i c if it matches?btw...u r awesome! Thx for talkin to me. Its hard to find actual support these days.

Quoting RochelleFS:

Do you know your typical luteal phase? Does it match w/ this months o date til now?

Quoting Brie10:

Idk...we bd last night n then i started bleeding. That would make it a 28 day cycle. I usually range from 30-32. So now im REALLY confused! oh, and i never spot b4 af...she jus comes in the am...

Quoting RochelleFS:

Eeeekkk! I hope it's ib! Do u ever get spotting this early before af? I here ib usually happens on 9-10 dpo. And bfp a few days later.

Quoting Brie10:

Thx! I noticed a few mins ago wen i wiped thers a pink brownish mucousy looking stuff...not much but enuf to feel "wet". Do u think its ib or af? Guess il have to wait n c huh?

Quoting RochelleFS:

I'm gonna keep hoping for you! :)

Quoting Brie10:

Thanks. Youve been really nice and very helpful. Im happy for you lucky girl! Il wait til af shows. Shes due on the 24th, but if not......

Id be due new years day 1/1/13

Quoting RochelleFS:

(Hugs) I'd test again if af doesn't show in a few days, still sounds promising to me.

Quoting Brie10:

Omg i hope so. Id say it was IF half a drop...my temp went down .4 but i was up 1 1/2 hrs early cuz ive been having a hard time sleeping last 3 days. I was really nautious last night. Worst yet! Im so confused and sad...

Quoting RochelleFS:

:( most people have implantation just happening at around 10dpo. It's still possible especially if you had a little spotting. There's still hope till af shows!

Quoting Brie10:

But today i got a bfn...i wasted my last frer and now im so sad! Still feel the same way and had a pink smudge( not spot...) when i wiped this am...cant sleep. Losing hope! :(

Quoting RochelleFS:

Sounds about right! :)

Quoting Brie10:

I feel like i have a full ballon under my skin and that i did 100 situps...

Quoting RochelleFS:

I don't know if this is the right way to describe it, but it feels tight and bloated. I've been wearing sweatpants the past couple days because my pants feel tight around the middle, almost like pressure. Lol when I sit I have to pull them up above my belly! Idk but it just feels weird!

Quoting Brie10:

Ok so wat does your belly feel like?We are so close so i thought id ask u...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brie10
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:20 PM
Lets start a new one...when i put spotting on ff, it says 13 days. If i put light, it brings it to 10-13. Its kind of in between. Is there a way for u 2 c it on ff? My screen name is hisperfectgirl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa2424
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Congrats mama!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RochelleFS
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting Lisa2424:

Congrats mama!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)