Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle Day 46....Where the hell is anything?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am on CD 46. Even though my cycles are a little wonky, this is BY FAR the longest cycle. Supposedly I am 8DPO. Still getting negative tests, and I know it still may be too early. I am very impatient. :( My nipples are sore, but not the boobs themselves which is the only reason I suspected pregnancy last time. Every time the wind blew my boobs felt like razor blades. Since my loss, the doc says she was expecting this, but wtf. Either af show your face, so I can restart, or give me a POSITIVE test. Ugh,. What is wrong with my body???

**End Rant***

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
purvislets
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Sorry sweetie!  =(  I hope you get some answers soon one way or the other.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:55 AM

(((hugs))) Sorry, this sounds very frustrating!  I hope you get your BFP or AF shows soon!

OurSweetLilLife
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:27 AM
I'm right there with you. CD 41 and bfn but no signs of af. Very frustrated.
ashermeta
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I'm sorry :( it most definitely is frustrating. Gl and let me know how things turn out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashermeta
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
I'm sorry :( it most definitely is frustrating. Gl and let me know how things turn out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Trust me I hear ya my last period was Feb 2 and didnt get another until April 17
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goldieb
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I'm in the same boat....my last period was Feb 15 and I still don't have a period. It's weird for me because I've never been this long with out a period except for when I was on the iud but once that was taken out I had it 8 mnths straight and now nothing!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
(((hugs))) I'm sorry love.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashermeta
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Wow ladies. Glad to see I'm not the only one even though its confusing :( Good thing is we still can ovulate without having an actual period, correct?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jdenos
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Same issue here... I am on CD 44. I am really tired of such irregular af's, especially this crazy cycle... so I have a doctor's appointment today to see what's up! I have also taken several pregnancy tests and all BFN's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)