Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lebu

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi im 25 years of age and married to a wonderful husbabd of 2 years,i get irregular periods sometimes after 3 months sometimes afters 6 months.well my doctor told me that its cysts and that i might not even conceive,it hurts me and my husband so much becouse we have been trying for a baby for a long time now.ive been to different doctors for help and i even read pregnany books and ive joined different groups of women trying for babes i eat healthy and drink about 8 glasses of water i dont know what else to do.everytime i think about my problem it hurts me so bad.please help me ladies!!!
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ATWISTER
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM

Hi n welcome to the group, Good luck and lots of baby dust, hopefully here you can find your answer.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Has your doctor said what can be done about your cysts?  If he/she isn't helpful, get a second opinion.  Maybe you need to see a reproductive endocrynologist.

TTC1990
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:40 AM

You can get prego with cysts I would find another dr I know alot of people with endometriosis and ovarian cyst and have multiple kids so I would change drs he's crazy lol, and welcome to the group!!! GL with you TTC journey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)