Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so saw the health department doc....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
And with the issues I have had and the fact that in the past birth control pills caused me so much crap, hot flashes, headaches and so easy to gain weight and the fact that my periods arent regular I always get them between 24-32 days never constant makes her think I may have pcos, I was tested for.it in 9th grade but the doc thinks that maybe it wasnt found.because it was just starting. I dont know. Sorry just wanted to vent I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sheli.bean
by Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been there exactly! Bcp messed me up real bad, and after I went off, my periods were anywhere between 28 and 56 day cycles, they thought I had pcos as well. But I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and it took me 9 months of ttc. My mom also has pco and had two healthy children. My brother was conceived within 6 months, and I was a surprise, conceived while wearing an IUD. Keep your chin up, anything can happen! Good luck, Ihave faith!
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Ah I see. My son was a surprise o had just.ended the bc I was on because I was going to.be switching and they told me it would take like 4 months for my cycles to regulate within the first month I got a surprise bfp lol

Quoting sheli.bean:

I've been there exactly! Bcp messed me up real bad, and after I went off, my periods were anywhere between 28 and 56 day cycles, they thought I had pcos as well. But I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and it took me 9 months of ttc. My mom also has pco and had two healthy children. My brother was conceived within 6 months, and I was a surprise, conceived while wearing an IUD. Keep your chin up, anything can happen! Good luck, Ihave faith!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)