Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best test for testing early

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have 2 apps on my phone for tracking my period and ovulation. They both say something different!! 1 says I should start tomorrow the other on Monday and they were both wrong about when I should ovulate! I got a positive opk on the 9th in the morning so 36 houra from then would be the 11th in the morning, 14 days from that would be the 25th and im wanring to test saturday when DH is home so i would be testing 4 days before AF should show up give or take a day lol.I want to test instead of wait it out bc I feel different about this cycle. What is the best cheaper test to use when testing before AF?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BBMommy27
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I really like First Response I got a positive about three 1/2 with my first.

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (6), and Bentley (5month). Trying to concieve our third and fiancee' to Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
TS9509
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Thanks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRE1234
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I agree to use a first response. this is the only brand I have had luck with showing my bfp. other brands seem to have those evaporation lines and they get my hopes up... good luck!

Quoting BBMommy27:

I really like First Response I got a positive about three 1/2 with my first.

purvislets
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 1:46 PM
First response has worked best for me. I've heard the dollar tree tests are good but I definitely don't recommend early testing with the 88 cent Walmart tests though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Thanks!!! I'll be buying a first response on the way home :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)