Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda off topic...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
I totally just got bashed about my opinion on my hubs dd.

And the fact of losing two of my other kids to cys over pure lies both in the intake and in court...

It amazes how incredibly rude these women were towards me all because we want more kids our lives are stable and i think my hubs dd is a spoiled brat -which she is and very defiant.

I give up. I been feeling like shit for the past week. I think i may be pregnant... Weird cravings, strange sleep pattern, smells making me sick, back hurting, and now sick to stomach as of 12noon (its now 330) i dont get this...

And to top it all off, i was a called a bad mom/not a mom and breeder and told to stop having kids because i just dump them off on other people when we get sick of them.

How incredibly rude. I am beyond disgusted with that group. Im hurt mad sad and pissed. Did i metion disgusted!? Really, come on now!!
So much for "support"....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 20, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Sorry your going through so much right now. Hope things will get better for you soon. GL with everything and hang in there.

amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting hypnautica:

Sorry your going through so much right now. Hope things will get better for you soon. GL with everything and hang in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zadieshae
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Don't let the negative people get to you. I have been through rough patches too. They don't know your whole situation.  Nobody is perfect and for some reason even on this site sometimes ppl still like to be fake,when this group is suppose to be for advice and encouragement not to be rediculed and judged.  Keep the faith and please dont let the people get to you.  I hope you are pregnant and have a beautiful baby. I am trying to conceive right now too.  I am here if you need to talk and I will give you advice and not judge you.  I promise I am not perfect either :)

amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Lol thank you.
And good luck and lots of baby dust your way!!!

Quoting zadieshae:

Don't let the negative people get to you. I have been through rough patches too. They don't know your whole situation.  Nobody is perfect and for some reason even on this site sometimes ppl still like to be fake,when this group is suppose to be for advice and encouragement not to be rediculed and judged.  Keep the faith and please dont let the people get to you.  I hope you are pregnant and have a beautiful baby. I am trying to conceive right now too.  I am here if you need to talk and I will give you advice and not judge you.  I promise I am not perfect either :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)