Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plz read if you have ever been prego before, or are prego!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
  • 7 Replies

me and my hubby are ttc our baby #2, (first time was not expected so i missed the possible early signs of pregnancy that most woman might feel).

i am CD14 and about 3DPO. I believe i ovulated between monday and tuesday of this week. hubby and i bd everyday since last week for like 5-6days straight. ever since tuesday i have been feeling off. i have headaches that come and go, i've been feeling crampy/pressure near my ovaries and cervix, been dizzy a couple of times, breasts seem a bit sore, tired, and thirsty alot.

i was just wondering if i'm just going crazy (if it's too early for me to be experiencing any of these symptoms) or could it be possible that i am prego?

Please let me know what you think =)

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:28 PM

BUMP!

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Pregnancy symptoms dont start until implantation & that typically happens 6-12 dpo so yes it is too soon for pregnancy symptoms :(

most symptoms that you are feeling now (3 dpo) are from the progesterone rise that happens after ovulation.

Good luck hun, I hope you see a BFP in the near future & start feeling real pregnancy symptoms even sooner ;)

momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM

that's what i was thinking that they were.. thanks =)

greekish
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Not always true. I got extremely sore breasts about 4 dpo. It was way too soon for my period. It was days before progesterone test. Got a blood test 15 doo and was BFP!!!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Pregnancy symptoms dont start until implantation & that typically happens 6-12 dpo so yes it is too soon for pregnancy symptoms :(

most symptoms that you are feeling now (3 dpo) are from the progesterone rise that happens after ovulation.

Good luck hun, I hope you see a BFP in the near future & start feeling real pregnancy symptoms even sooner ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

another thing i forgot to post was that my cervix is still pretty high up, and soft (even after ovulation i've been have ewcm and it's a bit lotiony as well and stretchy). something just feels off to me aside from the symptoms... hoping i am prego. i'm testing on the 30th, so i'm hoping for a BFP!!fingers crossed

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:26 AM

sore breasts can be caused by progesterone, which can start the day of O (progesterone produced by the corpus luteal cyst)!!!

pregnancy symptoms 3 dpo literally is impossible, implantation hasnt accured meaning you have no hcg in your system, hcg is the pregnancy hormone that would give 'pregnancy symptoms'!

Not trying to be a downer just giving facts hun :(

I have been pregnant 4x (3 children) & I know the body can cause all sorts of pregnancy symptoms as soon as you O, but if you dont conceive then they just become pre-AF symptoms ya know! Our bodies are complex & confusing beings!!!

Quoting greekish:

Not always true. I got extremely sore breasts about 4 dpo. It was way too soon for my period. It was days before progesterone test. Got a blood test 15 doo and was BFP!!!

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

mizwillis1223
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Well im pregnant now n I had all your symptoms everybody kept saying too soon I got a blood test an I found out I'm pregnant
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)