Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay just went shopping for....

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

opks !!! and PRE-SEED! lol yay!!! my hubby started laughing because i was so excited im LIKE i cant find it! while i was in walgreens and then i looked up and found it. i grabbed that 25 bucks box so quickly. then got a 20 pack of opks Answer brand.

so took one tonight of course not o'ing which i knew bc im only on cd9 and took clomid 3-7.... im so excited i just wanna bd all night lmao. thank god hubbys off till monday. hopfully ill o before he goes back to work......

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM

yayyy i remember how happy i was when i bought preseed! this is our first month using it and softcups combined so keeping my fingers crossed!!! good luck :)

vcaulkins
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM

lol! Wait till you get the +OPK! You think you're excited now? ;) Make sure you test twice a day so you don't miss your surge

nicole4u28
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM

yea im gonna test afternoon and night. thats what i did last month. i o'd on cd17-18. i took clomid 5-9 last month. so this month is different. im hoping i o early this month. bc last month was a 37 day cycle bc i o'd cd18 and had a 20 lp.

jdixon12
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM

lol,be carful I did that one cycle and b'd for 16days straight and boy was my thighs sore.I was just wanting it plus pre-seed makes everything so much better when you use it at least for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)