Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

missed period completely..I am gonna flip if i see another...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
  • 16 Replies
Damn BFN!!
I really feel like I'm pregnant. Cramps on and off since about 6DPO, I've have creamy cm to a point where I have to run to the bathroom cuz I feel it coming out. I'm hungry all the time, no morning sickness but I think it's way too early for that, and my nipples are sore, but not my whole breast. I took a test today and another BFN. It's the weekend so I have to wait atleast 3 days to see a doctor. I'm gonna lose my mind!! Any advice or any ladies who have had this happen and finally got a BFP? My husband is gonna go crazy if I keep buying HPT's. By the way I have been using first response!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mommy-2-Three-
38+4 and only 5 days or less until Miss Auvriey will be here :)
Monday at 8:49 PM
by Kary on Apr. 20, 2012 at 9:30 PM

:( well I hope you get a BFP hun!!!

How did you verify ovulation? You said you had cramps at 6 dpo, which is a typical time for implantation for some women, but if implantation had been 6 dpo & now you have completely missed AF then you should be seeing a BFP by now :( so my question is, is it possible you ovulated at 6 dpo rather than being 6 dpo??? Thats why I asked how you verified O.

Turtledoves
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Please keep me updated - I'm in the same position! I'm currently 9 days late for AF (almost 10 days) and I O'ed on CD 18. I have no idea where AF is, I've been cramping for over a week now and I have EWCM for days. I have had 4 bfns now and my DH is going to think I'm crazy if I take another!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM

The past few cycle I have been feeling the same. It sucks but Af always shows. Hope she stays away for you. =)

SaphiraJFire
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I have felt the same but was not preg. I hope you get good news

Courtnut
by on Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:41 PM
internet Charlies are a lifesaver
cherrys023
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM
I am 4 weeks late, so confused so No help here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I dont know.but I hope you get your bfp
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I was like this last month, I was even having round ligament type pain like my uterus was swollen. And here I am at CD 15 and my breast still hurt off and on. I KNOW I am not preggo but hormones can mess with your mine. Everything your experiencing is common post ovulation, but it is also common pregnancy. So good luck, hope you figure it out soon!

BridgettH2012
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 2:17 AM
I never technically verified ovulation. This was our first month trying so we were kinda just going along with the flow. It wasn't a big deal for us. Then when my period didn't show I knew I had to be pregnant. My period hasn't skipped a beat since right after my son was born 3 years ago. So I really can't believe that would happen the one month that I know I could be pregnant. That would be ironic.

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

:( well I hope you get a BFP hun!!!

How did you verify ovulation? You said you had cramps at 6 dpo, which is a typical time for implantation for some women, but if implantation had been 6 dpo & now you have completely missed AF then you should be seeing a BFP by now :( so my question is, is it possible you ovulated at 6 dpo rather than being 6 dpo??? Thats why I asked how you verified O.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 3:17 AM

i never got a bfp with my son. found out througha  blood test at 8 weeks. FX for you! i hope this it it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)