Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not even supposed to get AF until tomorrow or Monday sometime, but DH kept saying You're pregnant.  I just took the test this morning to get him to shut up about it and I'll be danged if the plus sign didn't pop up nearly immediately.  I'll take another tomorrow and Monday to be sure they continue to darken, but I do believe #5 is on the way!

by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
RochelleFS
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:37 AM
My af would be due tomorrow or mon too! I just got my bfp a few days ago! Do you know when your due? Congrats and wishing you a very Happy and Healthy 9+!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fortressmom
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

fortressmom
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:46 AM

The computer due date calculator says Dec. 30th.  That will give us 2 Dec. kiddos, one at the beginning and one at the end.  I'm thinking we're going to have change our vacation dates.  We were planning on going to Disney the beginning of November for our girls' birthdays.  May have to go in October instead.  Thanks for all the congrats:)

momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

okay, DEFFINATLY A BFP!! i don't think there is any reason to retest, call you docotor on monday for a blood test to verify!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!

YOUR EGGO IS PREGGO!! =D

beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Hey, hey! Last minute tax deduction! LOL!

Quoting fortressmom:

The computer due date calculator says Dec. 30th.  That will give us 2 Dec. kiddos, one at the beginning and one at the end.  I'm thinking we're going to have change our vacation dates.  We were planning on going to Disney the beginning of November for our girls' birthdays.  May have to go in October instead.  Thanks for all the congrats:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Congrats Mommy...and send some Baby Dust to my way too baby dust

Quoting fortressmom:

MasterAtArms
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Yay! Congratulations!!!! :-D

fortressmom
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Didn't even think about the tax deduction thing:)  That's funny!

pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Congratulations. Happy healthy pregnancy and baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples04
by Member on Apr. 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured