Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

the lady at the store looked at me like i was crazy

Posted by   + Show Post
i got 3 pregnacy tests and the lady looked mad that i was getting them. I just smiled and bought them and walked on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Replies (21-30):
sissy852
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM

after i posted this i got my bfp as well today

Quoting BabyDust77:

I bought one of each preg test at the dollar store. The lady laughed and we had a funny conversation. I told her  I just needed to be sure. ( I kept on getting a bfp that would go away on the plus right or something. I was preg. A digital confirmed it but I mc nat at 6 weeks.) I still do that to this day...buy a bunch of preg tests once I get a bfp. It's almost like ou don't believe it. After 21 months, if I get my bfp this month it will be hard to realize it. This has been a long and emotional journey for me, and I am ready for my bfp with a sticky baby.

TTC2Long
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Congrats!!

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting BabyDust77:

I bought one of each preg test at the dollar store. The lady laughed and we had a funny conversation. I told her  I just needed to be sure. ( I kept on getting a bfp that would go away on the plus right or something. I was preg. A digital confirmed it but I mc nat at 6 weeks.) I still do that to this day...buy a bunch of preg tests once I get a bfp. It's almost like ou don't believe it. After 21 months, if I get my bfp this month it will be hard to realize it. This has been a long and emotional journey for me, and I am ready for my bfp with a sticky baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I got stopped in publix once by an old lady like 65ish. She was like "omg are you old enough to have kids?" I said yes, I'm 26, married and just bought a house. We plan to have more soon. I smiled and left. Seriously though, why do people not think before they speak!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM
I know I shouldn't care, but when I buy tests I find myself using my left hand... with the wedding ring on it... to pay, etc. I also chat with ds about what we will do when daddy comes home. I'm 30 but most days I don't look 18 and I have an almost 2 year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM

thank you

Quoting TTC2Long:

Congrats!!

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting BabyDust77:

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Well come on now dont you think Mrs duggar got looks when she got.tests after kid 9? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywife-aly
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I DO THIS! I make sure my wedding band is noticeable,!! LOL!  I have no idea why I feel the need to defend myself to strangers, but I do! We have been married almost 5 years, and have a 22 month old DS. 

Quoting TTC2Long:

I know I shouldn't care, but when I buy tests I find myself using my left hand... with the wedding ring on it... to pay, etc. I also chat with ds about what we will do when daddy comes home. I'm 30 but most days I don't look 18 and I have an almost 2 year old.

american flag ribbon               ttc              toddler boy

Proud Wife of a Soldier!              TTC Baby #2               DS is almost 2!           

TTC2Long
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL. I was 28 when I got pregnant with ds. He was planned, we were married 3 years, owned our home, all that. But I look really young (I opened a gym membership the year before and the guy made me go to my car to get my license because he didn't believe I was 18!) and got a LOT of looks. I joked about having a tshirt made that says "It's ok! I'm 28 and married!"

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I got stopped in publix once by an old lady like 65ish. She was like "omg are you old enough to have kids?" I said yes, I'm 26, married and just bought a house. We plan to have more soon. I smiled and left. Seriously though, why do people not think before they speak!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Quoting sissy852:

Quoting BabyDust77:

Congrats mama! H&H 9 months. I hope to be joining you next week. Send me some babydust and keep your fingers crossed for me. It would hurt to send me some pregnancy vibes too, he he.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

BabyDust77
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Seximama23:

Well come on now dont you think Mrs duggar got looks when she got.tests after kid 9? Lol

laughing

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN