Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

My Pregnancy Journal - 1st Ultrasound :)

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:24 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well first of all i'd like to thank & give a shout out to Lauren for the idea :)
(Im about 3 days ahead but been having the same thoughts as you)

So my name is Karen :)
Im 20 years old , dh 24 .
We had been TTC since Oct. 2011 with a m/c in Dec.
We finally got a bfp April 13th .. we gave ourselfs a break in March after af arrived , we waited for af in april & nothing ... so I tested & there they were .. those two lines :)

We were & are very happy .
But "I" still worry .. I dont tell hubby how I feel cuz I dont want to bring him down , hes sooo happy & is always talking about how he cant wait to meet his baby :)
Im scared for my first ultrasound , which is set for May 2nd @ 8:45. I havnt had any symptoms .. I only had HORRIBLE back & breast pain for a week around week 4 ishh &&& I pee forever & always "/ I hate waking up in the middle of the night, but its worth it :)

pregnancy calendar
by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
purvislets
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I'm glad you started one of these!  I really helps to have a dedicated place to put your thoughts down.

I went back and read my old blog from when I was pregnant with DS and it made me feel so much better.  I had these same worries around 5 weeks back then too!  No real symptoms except for being tired, cranky, and having sore breasts.  But the real symtoms came within a couple of weeks and boy did they ever!  LOL 

We've both just got to remember to stay calm and stress free as much as possible.  I can't wait to see your ultrasound!!

Kachetes
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Quoting purvislets:

I'm glad you started one of these!  I really helps to have a dedicated place to put your thoughts down.I went back and read my old blog from when I was pregnant with DS and it made me feel so much better.  I had these same worries around 5 weeks back then too!  No real symptoms except for being tired, cranky, and having sore breasts.  But the real symtoms came within a couple of weeks and boy did they ever!  LOL 

We've both just got to remember to stay calm and stress free as much as possible.  I can't wait to see your ultrasound!!

Lol , thanks :)
Thats the main reason I started one , there are things on my mind I want to let out .. but I dnt want hubby to think that im negavtive with all my toughts. Im really not negative , I just really worry .

Ive thought about going alone to get my ultrasound .. He said, Yeah right NO WAY !
Lol , well im just glad I have cafemom to relieve some of my worries. & I know I cant wait to see my ultrasound & yours to compare the 3 days apart that our little beans are :)

pregnancy calendar
Kachetes
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Well I seem to be in a drama/depressed movie.
Everything around me makes me wanna cry , yesterday I cried about 8 times , hubby thought I was just being dramatic over everything -.-
I dont even know if this is part of pregnancy .. Ive cried about 3 times today .. I feel so lonely & sad like if whatever I do is going to come out wrong , ive just been laying here on my bed , Ive bee getting up to eat .. I guess the only good & hapiness I have is my little nugglet.

Its almost May 2nd , & were SOOO ready to see & hear our little miracle babyy :) Am I the only one feeling the baby blues :( ?

pregnancy calendar
Kachetes
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Well I havnt been on here much , but here is my 6w5d update from May 2nd.

-So I went to the dr. this morning , my first OB appointment :) .
I got an ultrasound done but my ob said my little bean looked smaller than 6w .. she said Im probably not as far along as we thought.
She told me to give my little bean some time to grow, so im going back on tuesday for another u/s.
Im supposivly 7 weeks today :)

I did see a bit of my baby , like the sac & something blinking but it was small .. soo thats it for now i guess , ill be back on tuesday with a pic. hopefully :) !

pregnancy calendar
Kachetes
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

So I went to the dr. today & this is what we saw :)
Our little meatball is perfectly fine , they confirmed my due date according to measurments .. Im 7w4d & the heartbeat was 143 bpm , they told me it was average so im glad its normal. We were soo excited to see the lttle heartbeat :) <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theirmommy04
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Quoting Kachetes:

So I went to the dr. today & this is what we saw :)
Our little meatball is perfectly fine , they confirmed my due date according to measurments .. Im 7w4d & the heartbeat was 143 bpm , they told me it was average so im glad its normal. We were soo excited to see the lttle heartbeat :) <3

Congratulations! When is your due date?
Kachetes
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Quoting theirmommy04:

Thank you !
& December 21, 2012 ;)

pregnancy calendar
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)