Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

New here!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM
  • 2 Replies

Name is Heather; I am 25 and a mommy of 2 little boys. Both of my boys were conceived before I was diagnosed with PCOS at the age of 21. I divorced when my youngest was 3 months old (though we separated before I even found out I was pregnant) and I remarried 11-11-11. 

My current husband and I have been TTC for just under 3 years now with no luck. Doctor made us try the first year with out any help (though he knew I was PCOS). 2nd year he put me on Metformin (sp?) 1,500mg a day. 3rd year he has allowed me to try Clomid. I did 50mg the first 2 cycles. No O the first one, I did O the 2nd cycle, but doc moved me up to 100mg this cycle. OPK showed ovulation on the 19th/20th. I guess we will see what happens in early may.

It has ben a long journey and an emotional rollercoaster (to say the least). My husband has no children of his own, but cherishes my boys and raises them as his own. Has anyone here had any success with PCOS/Metformin/Clomid? Just looking for positive vibes to get me through another month!

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MrsParsons11
by Nicole on Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Have u charted? I suggest charting a few months. Just a pos opk doesn't mean ovulation. U seem young to be having issues fertility wise ( so am I ) I wish u the best this cycle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShesMizBehavin
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I'm not sure I know how to chart... Do you have a link that might help me? Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)