Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What # are you TTC? *UPATE!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 86 Replies

Anyone TTC'ing after coming off of or having been off of the Depo Provera shot? Whatever the circumstance, what # is this going to make for your TTC journey?

I came off depo provera shot March 15th, had spotting a few weeks after followed by a positive test & then a negative with some more spotting. Was in the ER last Friday to find out my urine & pelvic showed promising signs of pregnancy, but blood was negative. Going to OB on Friday to get another beta draw to make sure we're just not super early in a newer pregnancy... When we become successfully pregnant this will be #3!

Good luck & sticky dust to all!

UPDATE: OB called and beta was negative :( Really was expecting it, kinda disappointed. Nurse was supposed to leave a message for her to call me back, still having my pain & she's going to answer some questions about when I'm supposed to start.

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:16 AM
3 moms liked this

I am TTC #4 and I dont take BC. I dont believe in the way it works, and its so unhealthy for your body. It increases infertility and the risk of multiple MC. UGLY stuff!!

Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Oh wow! GL and fx for you hun!!

DH and I are ttc #1!!  And we can not wait to finally get a sticky bean!! We had two losses in 2009. We started our journey again in January! Hoping next month will be it! (as af showed this morning) lol GL again hun!

Ames624
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:17 AM

We are TTC #2 and our last most likely.  

Blondeleigh
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Ttc a successful #4.. (2 m/c)
ShesALady
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Ttc #3 for me but it'd be #1 for Dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OurSweetLilLife
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:23 AM
We are TTC our first together. This will be my second pregnancy and DH has 4 children. So... LO will make 6. Nothing yet though. GL on your test.
austinsmama1106
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:25 AM

we are ttc #3

TS9509
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM
This will be baby #1 for us together but we each have a son so baby will make 3!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xx.felisha.xx
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Baby # 3, pregnancy # 5
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.tiffypooh.
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much cause ik depo really messes with your whole system and it can take awhile... I'll keep everyone updated! Don't worry though LOL

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Oh wow! GL and fx for you hun!!

DH and I are ttc #1!!  And we can not wait to finally get a sticky bean!! We had two losses in 2009. We started our journey again in January! Hoping next month will be it! (as af showed this morning) lol GL again hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)