Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Today marks the day i'm going back to the gym.  I'm cutting soda and anything else with caffiene out of my diet.  I'm going to start eating healthy and start taking my pre-natels.  I started clomid yesterday and I WANT this month to be the month so badly!  My OPK's come in today so I will be taking them like crazy!  :)  

Anyone else changing anything up this month?  

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I've started walking a half hour everyday! I changed up my eating some a few months ago, now it's time to walk! I'm also going to stop checking cm/cp and only temp and use opk's. Thinking about preseed and/or possibly the saliva microscope! Idk, yet lol GL to you hun!!

kimnzack0517
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM
I just added in the pre seed and soft cups. Along with my fertility monitor I have been using. been using the pre seed and soft cups for the last two days and not done yet. Hopefully this will work oh and I added the pre natels. Good luck.
Bero2007
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM
What are soft cups?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTCbby1
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw sounds good! Wanna know a trick to losing weight? Well it worked for me anyways, dont eat anything white! (bread, potatoes, etc) besides milk, cheese, yougurt, egg whites and cauliflower. Eat healthy and walk walk walk!! Lost 25 pounds :)

bebe42081
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:29 PM
I just asked this a few days ago lol. I guess they are used for AF but a lot of women use them to keep the lil swimmers from dripping out!

Quoting Bero2007:

What are soft cups?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
akushniroff
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM

I'm using clomid, OPK's, temping religiously, soft cups, and mucinex. Started my walks today.

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM

that sounds great! remember not to overdo it at the gym as that can interupt your cycles. i think that was my problem last month. tried to do the insanity workout. this month i'm scaling back and doing stuff on the kinnect and going to my barre fusion class every week. also Bdíng more arount O and DH is taking a men's vitamin to promote energy and vitality. :)

TLIF1281
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 7:44 PM

I am starting to workout again to hun. I have to loose 15 more lbs. I take my prenates as well as a little extra folic acid. I just have to put down the soda myself. 

nangel4u
by Ralonda on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:27 PM
I believe eating right and Exercising does wonders when ur ttc. I lost 20 pounds since January 1st and I heard that losing weight helps you become more fertile and I see that I am ovulating even with my mild pcos and notice more cm also. And to drink tons of water! !!! I have low progesterone so ima try progesterone cream after I see if and when I ovulate this cycle. GL!
KRE1234
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Good luck!   I am also going to work on eating even healthier and exercising a couple more times a week..and see what happens!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured