Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel funny

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
  • 2 Replies
So all day today I have to pee a lot and I didn't drink must. I'm tired as hell and now I feel slight cramping. But in on CD 22 of a 32 day cycle idk what to think. I don't feel sick I just feel funny
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:33 AM

It sounds like post O symptoms. Its pretty common. I had them terrible this last cycle. So bad I SWORE I was preggo. I just new it. And then about 5 days before AF was due they died down. But from the day I Od until about 5DPO I even got up multiple times a night to pee it was so aggravating...especially when I realized I wasn't preggo LOL. I thought for sure I was !

brittani
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Maybe but I should have o a few days ago. Who knows all I know is I feel funny lol and I nevr feel this way

Quoting NoraDun:

It sounds like post O symptoms. Its pretty common. I had them terrible this last cycle. So bad I SWORE I was preggo. I just new it. And then about 5 days before AF was due they died down. But from the day I Od until about 5DPO I even got up multiple times a night to pee it was so aggravating...especially when I realized I wasn't preggo LOL. I thought for sure I was !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)