Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rainbow baby mamas! I need your advice please!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM
  • 20 Replies
I mc in december after a year of ttc. I gave it a try last month, but AF came today. I am so frustrated, worried and anxious. I'm still taking it day by day with my loss. I feel like I'm on an emotional train ride going lightning fast and I'm about to crash. They say you're supposed to stop ttc and to stop thinking about it. But idk how to when I have lost a baby. If I'm not thinking about my mc, I'm thinking about a baby...then repeat. How did you do it? Did you really ”go with the flow”? How??
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sabina.M
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:22 AM

No lie its hard to keep moving forward with life as if its normal but understand doing this IS normal feeling they way you feel IS normal. I lost pregnancies at 12 weeks gestation and 20 weeks gestation. And now I am newly pregnant again through IVF so its scary to think about the what ifs this round. Its taken 4 long hard yrs to stay pregnant I just have a feeling this pregnancy will be normal and the baby will be healthy : ) So that is what I am holding onto at this moment.

casedellic.
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:03 AM

I had a miscariage between my boys and after the mc I just was going with it and got pregnant within 2 months...fast forward. I wasn't trying but we got pregnant, and lost that one in late November...We have now been trying ACTIVELY for 4 months. I'm just trying not to stress anymore, I think worrying about it and doing all the tracking and opk's is just making it not happen..I REALLY want to be pregnant, but I need to just step back and know it will happen when it's suppose to. Just hoping it's sooner rather than later.

arab.love.19
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Quoting BeckyBun:

I mc in december after a year of ttc. I gave it a try last month, but AF came today. I am so frustrated, worried and anxious. I'm still taking it day by day with my loss. I feel like I'm on an emotional train ride going lightning fast and I'm about to crash. They say you're supposed to stop ttc and to stop thinking about it. But idk how to when I have lost a baby. If I'm not thinking about my mc, I'm thinking about a baby...then repeat. How did you do it? Did you really ”go with the flow”? How??

I know wut ur talking about I had a mc in the beginning of January. And I'm now pregnant again. Don't lose hope it will happen again for u. I looked at it this way if u managed to get pregnant it can happen again. And I never stopped ttc when I had both mc one in aug of 2011 n one in jan. of 2012 and didn't take any breaks I don't think we need breaks cuz it is so early on I never went passed my first missed period. But all women r diff so it depends on how far along u were. And it is hard to forget about it I did think about it time to time n cry n all that. It is hard n can't really just forget about it like that it will take time all women r diff. Try to find some activities to keep ur mind busy. I wish u the best and hope u get pregnant again soon!

planning a wedding   pregnancy calendar

BeckyBun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Congratulations!!

Quoting Sabina.M:

No lie its hard to keep moving forward with life as if its normal but understand doing this IS normal feeling they way you feel IS normal. I lost pregnancies at 12 weeks gestation and 20 weeks gestation. And now I am newly pregnant again through IVF so its scary to think about the what ifs this round. Its taken 4 long hard yrs to stay pregnant I just have a feeling this pregnancy will be normal and the baby will be healthy : ) So that is what I am holding onto at this moment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyBun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:39 PM
You know what....i dl'd an app to track everything. When I mc, I removed it from my home screen so I wouldn't see it. But end up using it anyways to track AF. I'm going to delete it. Cause you're right. Gotta step back. Thanks! I hope you and I both get our lil rainbows!!

Quoting casedellic.:

I had a miscariage between my boys and after the mc I just was going with it and got pregnant within 2 months...fast forward. I wasn't trying but we got pregnant, and lost that one in late November...We have now been trying ACTIVELY for 4 months. I'm just trying not to stress anymore, I think worrying about it and doing all the tracking and opk's is just making it not happen..I REALLY want to be pregnant, but I need to just step back and know it will happen when it's suppose to. Just hoping it's sooner rather than later.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyBun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Thank you! I put up post in mc asking just that, too! Trying to find ways to get my mind off from thinking. My dh days the same thing. I'm just so impatient when it comes to this.

Quoting arab.love.19:

Quoting BeckyBun:

I know wut ur talking about I had a mc in the beginning of January. And I'm not pregnant again. Don't lose hope it will happen again for u. I looked at it this way if u managed to get pregnant it can happen again. And I never stopped ttc when I had both mc one in aug of 2011 n one in jan. of 2012 and didn't take any breaks I don't think we need breaks cuz it is so early on I never went passed my first missed period. But all women r diff so it depends on how far along u were. And it is hard to forget about it I did think about it time to time n cry n all that. It is hard n can't really just forget about it like that it will take time all women r diff. Try to find some activities to keep ur mind busy. I wish u the best and hope u get pregnant again soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:46 PM

My m/c was also in Dec and I am the same way I am either sad about my loss or anxious about getting pregnant again but in my repeat process I get scared of getting pregnant for fear of another m/c.

arab.love.19
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

How long did it take u to conceive the one u lost in dec.? Don't worry I was too and u know if it makes u feel better why don't u post in the THE PSYCHIC REALM I posted there and got a reading and it made me feel so much better to get an idea of when I might conceive. And even they were off by one month they said in may or june and I conceived in april! So it could happen even before the months they tell u .  

Quoting BeckyBun:

Thank you! I put up post in mc asking just that, too! Trying to find ways to get my mind off from thinking. My dh days the same thing. I'm just so impatient when it comes to this.

Quoting arab.love.19:

Quoting BeckyBun:

I know wut ur talking about I had a mc in the beginning of January. And I'm now pregnant again. Don't lose hope it will happen again for u. I looked at it this way if u managed to get pregnant it can happen again. And I never stopped ttc when I had both mc one in aug of 2011 n one in jan. of 2012 and didn't take any breaks I don't think we need breaks cuz it is so early on I never went passed my first missed period. But all women r diff so it depends on how far along u were. And it is hard to forget about it I did think about it time to time n cry n all that. It is hard n can't really just forget about it like that it will take time all women r diff. Try to find some activities to keep ur mind busy. I wish u the best and hope u get pregnant again soon!

planning a wedding   pregnancy calendar

BeckyBun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:35 PM
It was exactly one year. my obgyn was about to set me up on a path to figure out why I wasn't pregnant yet, but that's when I found out I actually was. Then 2 weeks later, when I was 7 to 8 weeks, I mc. I'll have to check out that group sometime.

Quoting arab.love.19:

How long did it take u to conceive the one u lost in dec.? Don't worry I was too and u know if it makes u feel better why don't u post in the THE PSYCHIC REALM I posted there and got a reading and it made me feel so much better to get an idea of when I might conceive. And even they were off by one month they said in may or june and I conceived in april! So it could happen even before the months they tell u .  

Quoting BeckyBun:

Quoting arab.love.19:

Quoting BeckyBun:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeckyBun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:36 PM
I hate it! Every single day it's like that in my head.

Quoting jackieb2811:

My m/c was also in Dec and I am the same way I am either sad about my loss or anxious about getting pregnant again but in my repeat process I get scared of getting pregnant for fear of another m/c.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)