Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2dpo and.......

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  • 30 Replies
I'm having this weird "cramping" on my left side. Nothing serious it comes and goes but it's a bit uncomfortable. Lol anybody know what this could be???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganECox
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Are you SURE you ovulated 2 days ago?? 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 AM

Thats what I am wondering....it sounds like ovulation pains!

Quoting MeganECox:

Are you SURE you ovulated 2 days ago?? 

kisha89
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I'm positive. I've been using those test strips and doing the cervix check. Lol. Im like 10 days from my period so I was wondering if maybe it was af cramps? Or cramps from sex tonight? I'm not sure... When I ovulate I normally don't feel it if thT makes sense :/ haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Did you happen to take an ovulation test tonight? just to see how dark it is?

kisha89
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Yeah and the only line that shown up was the test one but the 3 days prior I got positives on them.? Maybe I'm using them wrong? This I my first month REALLY monitoring things as closely as I have been..

Quoting MeganECox:

Did you happen to take an ovulation test tonight? just to see how dark it is?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:05 AM

To me it sounds like ovulation, but if you got a neg opk, it could be from sex.. i tend to cramp a little after the big finish! lol 

kisha89
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:08 AM
That's what I thought to but with this being our second month trying after the loss, and it being the first time we are monitoring things I was like oh no what's wrong with me?! Haha

Quoting MeganECox:

To me it sounds like ovulation, but if you got a neg opk, it could be from sex.. i tend to cramp a little after the big finish! lol 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:11 AM

I can imagine! I'm super crampy now. bleh... I am now on CD 30. My last cycle (first actual cycle off birth control) was 36 days.... I'm hoping they regulate soon. 

jackieb2811
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:13 AM

I STILL get a faint line and I ovulated (dark positive line) April 14th. I find that odd but the whole time I didn't have pains but I DID notice my cervix softness had changed and the discharge was different (they say that is a good sign of ovulation too).

This is our second month trying but first month I too have ever paid attention to ovulation or any of this this closely!

SushiKitty
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Those ovulation test can sometimes mean your body is gearing up to ovulate. And when positive could mean you ovulate 24-48 hours later. some women dont ovulate even with a positive ovulation test. Not sure what it could mean because it takes a little less than a week for the fertilize egg to travel from fallopian tubes to uterus. Sometimes ovulation test can pick up a pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)