• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility issues??

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:57 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm just curious if you have fertility problems, what the diagnosis is?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM

For the longest for us it was unexplained. My hormone levles were always normal, had normal periods, I ovulated and tubes and uterus are normal. My DH had a normal SA everytime they checked it. We started going to a new doc in Dec and he ran a test which is an advanced seman anaylsis which checks a lot of different things that the normal test doesnt. Anyway we found out he has some DNA fragmentation going on and we were told it was possible if an egg were to fertilize it would either not grow right or I would have a miscarriage. So right now he is taking some herbs and other things to get them to as normal as possible.

ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:12 AM
I needed to lose weight. So I lost 90lbs and got pregnant right away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frds
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Quoting ariesmommy84:

wow!!! thats so good to know...

would you mind sharing how you did it???? even i am on the heavier side of the weighing scale but am just unable to lose weight and if i do i tend to put on a few pounds more than i started off with...

so desperate to see the two beautiful lines of bfp!

becs0808
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:59 AM
After three years of ttc and a miscarriage last November we just finally found out that I have pcos before that my old doctor told me it was my weight turns out losing weight is/will be an ongoing battle for me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Diet and Exersice! For reall lol. I went to the gym 6 days a weeks. Major thing is I quit drinking pop. I only drank water and 2 glasses of milk a day!

I use to gain more back too. But honestly you can never go back to old eating habits. And still continue to Exersice ! it sucks lol

Quoting frds:

Quoting ariesmommy84:

wow!!! thats so good to know...

would you mind sharing how you did it???? even i am on the heavier side of the weighing scale but am just unable to lose weight and if i do i tend to put on a few pounds more than i started off with...

so desperate to see the two beautiful lines of bfp!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn827205
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:51 AM

It was my husband. He had low morphology and dna damage.  He took vitamins for 3 months and the last SA came back normal.  We just did IUI on the 5th and we are pregnant!  We tried for 2 years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)