• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommas to Angels.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:35 AM
  • 10 Replies
Do you honor them in any way?
If so, how?
Do you honor them on their due date or the day you losed them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
becs0808
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:55 AM
I've not yet hit my due date but its fast approaching I would have been 32 weeks this week. We actually planned a vacation for the week I would have been due I've git about 4 or 5 friends due within that same week! So for me I'm sure there will be a lot of thoughts about our angel but in a way we are just trying to stay away from reminders that week! Hopefully fingers crossed we'll be celebrating a sticky bean by then!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:00 AM
My due date is in 12 days >.< I'm not sure if I wanna do the same, completely ignore, or do something for him.
But same Here, my period is due the 3rd and 4 the 7would of been my due date so I'm hoping my angel sends us a miracle bby <3

Quoting becs0808:

I've not yet hit my due date but its fast approaching I would have been 32 weeks this week. We actually planned a vacation for the week I would have been due I've git about 4 or 5 friends due within that same week! So for me I'm sure there will be a lot of thoughts about our angel but in a way we are just trying to stay away from reminders that week! Hopefully fingers crossed we'll be celebrating a sticky bean by then!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvtohunt
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this
If I did something for all of them, I would never not be honoring an angel baby since I have had so many losses, but I think about all of them everyday and I celebrate having them for the short time I had them on my DD birthday. Its only something that my DJ and I do, so I keep that day about her as far as she knows, but I am always thinking about what a miracle she was and why I was able to keep her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GCSOmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:19 AM

Slightly different situation, but this is what I did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:40 AM
Lovely (:

Here's mine

Quoting GCSOmom:

Slightly different situation, but this is what I did.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:57 AM
i had a early miscarrage in 2010 i named my baby manna it means what is it i did not know if the baby was a girl or a boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamielynn0709
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:37 AM
I have 4 angel babies. I got an angel charm fire my Pandora bracelet after the first one. Not sure what I want to dofor the other 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:37 AM

My friend was selling bracelets for the march of dimes, and my hubby bought a couple. One of them is a goldish color and has a pair of wings on it. I wear it to remind me of my 3 angels in heaven. Not a day goes by that I don't think of them.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Bero2007
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:47 AM
I generally think of them most the days that I lost them. They were both due the end of july and we lost them both right before christmas a year apart. I also have an angel tattoo on my left shoulder blade but don't have a pick. This was for the first one. Haven't done anything for the second as I wasn't allowed to see the us since there was no heartbeat like the first had. We actually got pg with ds the end of july when we were due with the second one so he's my gift
mamabirch88
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I light a candle for each of my 9 miscarriages on their due date. And we actually get a cake and let go of balloons on the date my son was stillborn each year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)