• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*PIC* OPK is still + today: what does that mean?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

So I got a very dark + OPK yesterday with FMU and another + a couple hours later. It was fainter in the PM, but I drink a lot of water throughout the day so the sample was dilluted. Which is why I continue to also test with FMU and Second Urine or early afternoon.  Then this am I got another + with FMU. So my question is, when do I count from, when I first got my surge or when it is negative?

Photobucket

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
afleming102
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM
It looks like cycle day 17 is darker than the previous! I'm not sure what it means I'm still new to TTC.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wiggs24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I think that is b/c it is "Fresh". Here is the pic of yesterdays +.

Photobucket

BabyDust77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM

You can still have positives for a couple days. Just means your surge is longer. Hope you caught the eggy. fingers crossedbaby dust

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:37 AM

They say you should expect to O 24 hrs after your first positive OPK. Temping will help confirm what is your normal. I had 3 days in a row of positive OPKs and I ovulated on day 2

wiggs24
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Thanks- we will BD again tonight then. Not sure if I can convince DH for tomorrow too- we have been BD'ing a lot lately!! This TTC stuff is hard work ;)

Ames624
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I agree with can have multiple days of positives if you have long surge (i have a short surge and I miss it alot).  Just keep BDing!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)