Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a crazy dream....Anyone ever have the Pregnant dream?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM
  • 22 Replies

Last night I dreamed that I woke up and walked into the bathroom, and one of my old Pregnancy tests were laying on the counter that was a BFN. Turned into a BFP..I could feel the excitment I had felt so real.. I woke up and was sad :( I have had my period from April 18th for around three days.. left for a day and came back for a day and was off/on.. no more period now.. so my next testing is May 13th :) Good Luck everyone.. just had to share my pregnancy dream..

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
afleming102
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:54 AM
I was just going to post something about this girl. I had a dream twice in a row last night and the night before. I dreampt that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Then last night I had another dream that I took two pregnancy tests and they were both positive! What does it mean?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Camsmommy12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting afleming102:

I was just going to post something about this girl. I had a dream twice in a row last night and the night before. I dreampt that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Then last night I had another dream that I took two pregnancy tests and they were both positive! What does it mean?!?!

I don't know what a preg dream means.. hopefully next time we will get BFP's?? That would be freakin awesome!!! If I have another dream i will go nuts!! I will start researching it meanings and stuff :)

frds
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:52 AM

i have been having many bfp dreams with all sorts of backdrops and emotions...it just feels so real.....how i wish they were true....

but i guess, atleast with me its because i think too hard and almost all the time for my bfp that i end up actually dreaming about it.

i wish you good luck and baby dust!!! and also hope ur "this" dream comes true!

TTC1990
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:13 AM

I've had alot of dreams like that I've even dreamed of being pregnant,going into labor and seeing my future baby its weird lol

KiKa_2008
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM

For the past week I've been having dreams of getting my BFP.. The emotions involved feel so real that when I wake up I'm super sad. Hopefully we will all get our BFP real soon.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM
A pregnancy dream can represent a few things. 1) the want to become a mom. (2) a new or exciting thing has or is going to take place.

I had pregnancy dreams right before my wedding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sdsrusso
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:00 AM
I had a dream that i woke up went to the potty and saw the letters hcg in the toilet. Looked like alphabet soup:-) About a week and a half ater i got my bfp. Unfortunately it ended at the 6 week mark :( Gl on your bfp`s.
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM
I've dreamed I'm pregnant and even went throughout the pregnancy in my dream. I was huge lol and was having a girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

i haven't had any pregnancy dreams at all this cycle, and everytime i wake up i still 'feel' pregnant. i don't think that everydream that a women has about being pregnant means that they are pregnant, most of the time it means that it's something that's always on their minds, and they so badly want to be pregnant. just try not to really think too much into the dreams... just stay relaxed =)

tanzi.farhan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM

check this out:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=45

Quoting afleming102:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)