Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After BD i am Leaking.is it normal.HELP PLS

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

i know its ok to leak after sex.but i fear that almost all of the sperm are coming out after it.my cervical mucus during intercourse is always heavy so is it that coming out or the sperms.and is it ok if it leaks.pls help me.do i have to see a doctor.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bebe42081
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
U can lay with ur legs up & a pillow under ur bottom for 20-30 mins or u can use softcups to help

U do not have to see a dr for this at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Its not anything to worry about. Sperm move into the cervix almost immediately after ejaculation so what is coming out is mostly not semen just semenal fluid. It doesn't hurt to raise your hips for 10-15 min after sex just to kinda help them out but its really not needed. 

BabyDust77
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I think almost every woman deals with this. There are two suggestions. First (this is what I do), after sex, try laying in a fetal position with your knees tucked to your chest for 10-20 mins. I heard that propping yourself can cause the sperm to get stuck behind the cervix. Idk how true it is, but every since I've tried this I notice barely anything comes out. Sometimes I even ask hubby if he did anything. Second, some of the ladies in here use instead cups that keeps the sperm in for a little while. I haven't tried them, but I've thought of it. G luck and babydust.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Riya123
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Thank you so much ladies..Pheww..its a relief to hear its absolutely normal.GL to all of us.

Riya123
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Quoting BabyDust77:

I think almost every woman deals with this. There are two suggestions. First (this is what I do), after sex, try laying in a fetal position with your knees tucked to your chest for 10-20 mins. I heard that propping yourself can cause the sperm to get stuck behind the cervix. Idk how true it is, but every since I've tried this I notice barely anything comes out. Sometimes I even ask hubby if he did anything. Second, some of the ladies in here use instead cups that keeps the sperm in for a little while. I haven't tried them, but I've thought of it. G luck and babydust.

thanks for the foetal position idea.i am gonna use it the next time :-)

GL to all of us..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)