Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this really it for me? I'm gonna be sad if it is :(

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  • 18 Replies

My BBT dropped again this morning after climbing 2 days in a row. What do you ladies think? I'm 12DP IUI. 

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you tested?? I dont think its a drop worth being concerned about...it still plenty high enough. Good Luck sweetie!

bebe42081
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:24 AM
I'm not a charting expert(jus started this cycle) but it still looks okay to me, you've stayed well above ur coverline.

Keep the faith hun!! When is AF due?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Thank you!!! I'm too afraid to test. Seeing that BFN just breaks my heart every time. 

Quoting NoraDun:

Have you tested?? I dont think its a drop worth being concerned about...it still plenty high enough. Good Luck sweetie!

pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Thank you, I'm trying to keep the faith, it's just hard sometimes :) AF is due this Friday. 

Quoting bebe42081:

I'm not a charting expert(jus started this cycle) but it still looks okay to me, you've stayed well above ur coverline.

bebe42081
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Oh I know it is!! I should practice what I preach I am already counting myself out this cycle & I'm only 6dpo LOL...I am jus not feeling it

Fx & prayers that this is it for u!!

Quoting pryn4amiracle:

Thank you, I'm trying to keep the faith, it's just hard sometimes :) AF is due this Friday. 

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Question- what does it mean if you temp rises? You're pregnant? I haven't done temping yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:09 AM

It could go either way you could be prego or not, you can test at 12 dpo GL!

pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Thank you, all prayers are needed and appreciated :))) I'll pray for you too to stay positive, and don't count yourself out, and of course for that BFP:))))

Quoting bebe42081:

Oh I know it is!! I should practice what I preach I am already counting myself out this cycle & I'm only 6dpo LOL...I am jus not feeling it

Fx & prayers that this is it for u!!

Quoting pryn4amiracle:

Quoting bebe42081:

pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Yes, your BBT will rise and stay that way.  I have been temping, but haven't been paying attention to it, so I'm really not an expert :)

Quoting junebutterfly:

Question- what does it mean if you temp rises? You're pregnant? I haven't done temping yet.

pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Thank you! I know I can test at this point, I'm just too afraid :-/ I don't think I can face another BFN :(

Quoting TTC1990:

It could go either way you could be prego or not, you can test at 12 dpo GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)