• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

temping???? help please

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
Can someone explain to me about temping please I have started yet nut thinking it might help if I did, but I don't understand about the rises and falls and all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
faithdeb
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I'd recommend FertilityFriend.com and they take all the guess work out of it plus they will walk you through the whole thing.  I got 20 lessons via e-mail and its been very helpful.  I just started temping so I'm also learning.

junebutterfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Ok thanks. Do I just use a regular digital thermometer?

Quoting faithdeb:

I'd recommend FertilityFriend.com and they take all the guess work out of it plus they will walk you through the whole thing.  I got 20 lessons via e-mail and its been very helpful.  I just started temping so I'm also learning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Buy the book "taking charge of your fertility" and check out the website www.fertilityfriend.com

In a nutt shell you buy a basil body thermometer. You temp first thing every morning at the same time before you raise your head off your pillow or you speak. Then you chart your temp. Generally your temps are low prior to ovulation then rise and stay raised until AF. There are variables so learning them little by little helps!

junebutterfly
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Ok thanks

Quoting NoraDun:

Buy the book "taking charge of your fertility" and check out the website www.fertilityfriend.com

In a nutt shell you buy a basil body thermometer. You temp first thing every morning at the same time before you raise your head off your pillow or you speak. Then you chart your temp. Generally your temps are low prior to ovulation then rise and stay raised until AF. There are variables so learning them little by little helps!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Fertility friend.com is very good. It helped me so much :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)