Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

irregular cycles

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 4 Replies
So my situation is a little unique but thought i would ask anyways.. i have didelphys uterus meaning i have 2, my dilemma is i have been between 32-46 day cycles which of course makes it hard to know when O happens. Is there anyway to try to get more regular? Tia ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
noodlebug18
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Look into taking vitex and royal jelly, it's supposed to aid on ovulation as well as regulated cycles :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wintersdawn
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Are those otc or prescription?

Quoting noodlebug18:

Look into taking vitex and royal jelly, it's supposed to aid on ovulation as well as regulated cycles :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noodlebug18
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM
They are OTC and you can get them at gnc, vitamin shoppe an I ordered mine online and puritans pride!:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I would say try ovulation strips...they really worked for me...I had  wacky cylces...anywhere from 20days up to 6 month gap once....with no explanation
They're super cheap at earlypregnancytests.com, around the time you think you MIGHT start to ovulate (prolly 2 weeks after your period) start testing once in the morning and once at night....that way you'll know when you ovulate...once you get two DARK lines baby dance!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)