Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saying Goodbye

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well ladies I think it's time for me to leave...I am very sad, but DH & I have been unsuccessfully TTC our 5th baby for 15 months & I am at my breaking point. I know many of you have been TTC alot longer than that but this is just not what I'm used to since my previous 4 children took no effort really to conceive (the longest took 2 months). Anyway, I've had numerous rounds of clomid with no success, it jacked up my cycles if anything...one month my cycle was 17 days, the next month I get my cycle on time & as I stand now I have not had a cycle in almost 2 months....my OB doesn't give a shit (excuse my language, but I'm just being blunt) I can't afford to see an RE at the moment, so I am throwing in the towel & calling it quits. I still want another baby so badly, but I will no longer be taking OPKs or anything of the sort, just keeping track of my cycle is all I'll be doing & only taking an HPT if I am late. I went to the ER last night just so I could get some answers as to why I haven't had a cycle & get some tests done & what I got outta that visit was negative preg test (duh) an ultrasound, & a 7cm cyst on my right ovary & a 7.3cm cyst on my left ovary....I am currently trying to find out what that even means (bad or not)...I really enjoyed being a part of this group as you ladies were super helpful & loved talking with everyone about the TTC journey & I will be praying that you all get your BFP very soon!

group hug

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nikkifam5
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Please don't leave ! I've been TTC#4 for 17 months. We have 3 children who were conceived within a month or two of trying, and 2 MC... I'm not used to this either :/ .. but there are no answers for me , just side effects from the depo we are assuming.. come on! Stay! We can lean on each other! I'm also doing nothing anymore except opk's! I know its rough but don't get discouraged!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tippytetoe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM
I understand your frustration! I hope you get your answers very soon. We are ttc #1 for 13 months now, I never started the opks or anything, all I do is temp and share things here every once in a while..... anyway, I wish you luck and let us know when that bfp comes!!
bebe42081
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:17 AM
BIG HUGS!! I never had a problem TTCing my 3 DDs & here we are on C7 for #4...not long compared to you but I am in the same boat as far as limited options, I cannot afford an RE either so all we can do for the time being is OTC stuff.

My best friend tells me every month that it will happen when I stop trying so hard & thinking about it. It happened to her after 3 rounds of clomid. I HATE when she tells me that but maybe, jus maybe, it will work for u :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM
We've been working on our 4th living child for almost 14 months now. I understand the frustration. Hugs to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsParsons11
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Completely understand. Been ttc18 months for our first. Do what feels right to you. Best of luck what ever your decision is
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)