• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope you Ladies don't mind but.....

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

I would like to stay and be a cheerleader in this group for a while. I am terrified of losing this baby so I am trying to not stress and get safely to week 12 where I will feel a whole lot better. I want to stay and encourage all of you ladies to never give up. My DH was told he would never have children and now his 2nd is on the way. I was born with only one ovary and so I was told it would be very difficult to get pregnant. Well this tiny miracle will be my 3rd blessing!! This group has given me and my DH so much hope and I just can't imagine leaving it!! Good Luck and Baby Dust to you all!!!!

Also in the tweeking group one of the ladies made a pretty pic of my test and since my DH has been outta town, he didn't know so this is what it said:

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad

And this was us after I told him:

CafeMom Tickers

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Is he crying AWWWWW! Congrats! *whispers* ur hubbys hot lol and I love ur eyes and smile!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tippytetoe
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
You can be my cheerleader anytime!! Thanks for sharing!
tanzi.farhan
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

fingers crossed

bebe42081
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww how freakin sweet :) bout made ME cry lol!! I dont mind u staying at all! && big congrats to u both :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Yes he is crying!!! I love this man so much!! He is hot :) And thank you we hope that this baby gets our blue eyes!!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Is he crying AWWWWW! Congrats! *whispers* ur hubbys hot lol and I love ur eyes and smile!

mama-smurf
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
I'm glad you got a picture of that! A man showing emotions is so adorable! Don't forget to take pix of him kissin ur belly! Hope baby gets blue eyes too! Any names? Do yo want a boy or girl?

Quoting cdjmommy:

Yes he is crying!!! I love this man so much!! He is hot :) And thank you we hope that this baby gets our blue eyes!!

Quoting mama-smurf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Yea me too he doesnt do it very much and would prob kill me for posting it but I cant help it!! And yes I will  get plenty more pics! We both have nothing but boys so we want a girl, but any healthy baby will still be a miracle! I love love love the name Bristol for a girl... :)

Quoting mama-smurf:

I'm glad you got a picture of that! A man showing emotions is so adorable! Don't forget to take pix of him kissin ur belly! Hope baby gets blue eyes too! Any names? Do yo want a boy or girl?

Quoting cdjmommy:

Quoting mama-smurf:

pryn4amiracle
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the cheerleading and encouragement!!! The same goes for you, praying you got a sticky bean, and will have a healthy baby in 9 months :)) Take it one day at a time. I found this on the web: Don't worry about tomorrow, God is already there.  I try to remember this every day. 

frds
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM

hearty congratulations to both of you!

I pray you a safe and healthy pregnancy and seriously, wud love if you stick around to sprinkle some encouraging and motivating words to ttc girls like me now and then...

congratulations and good luck!!! take care!

RaeAnne.USAF
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Congrats mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)