Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Provera question.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 6 Replies
So as of tomorrow, I will be 14 days from my last provera pill and it didn't work. I'm going to call my doctor in the morning, but just out of curiosity, how many of you have had this happen and what was your next step? Did it work? Thanks for any replies!
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Samantha4509
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I was on it for 5 day 10 ml and I always get my period on the fourth day after my last pill I would call my doctor if u were you for help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbaby2002
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:02 PM
When I was on it . It worked in about 15 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM
I just called and I'm waiting for them to return it. I'm going to see if I can schedule a appointment for Friday.
JenMarie87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:15 PM

It happened to mae last month. I took it for 10 days and never got my period. So my doctor told me to just go ahead and take it again this month. She said sometimes it takes a couple of months for it to actually work. I am on day 5 of taking it this month and I'm really hoping it works this time. Good luck!

MsWood729
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I started Provera last month (March) and I came on Day 10 which was also the last day of me taking the medication.  This month I went 9 days after my last pill til I came on.  I was told by my GYN that if I hadn't come on 10 days after my last pill then to call her.  It's never happened so I don't know the next step.  Good Luck to & please kep us informed on what's going on with you

wkukid
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM
I'm still waiting for my call back. I'm hoping they can give me a little insight to what my next step will be. I'm gonna request a ultrasound to make sure Im 100 percent not pregnant and that there isn't a cyst I should have treated.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)