Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

call my doctor?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM
  • 15 Replies
Well AF was supposed to show last Thurs. and she hasnt come yet. The last time I tested was yesterday morning and still a BFN! I have no pregnancy symptoms so I dont know whats going on. If AF doesnt show by Thurs. do you think I should call my Doc? I am waiting until tomorrow to test afain. What do you think, ladies?!
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Quoting marie4546:

Well AF was supposed to show last Thurs. and she hasnt come yet. The last time I tested was yesterday morning and still a BFN! I have no pregnancy symptoms so I dont know whats going on. If AF doesnt show by Thurs. do you think I should call my Doc? I am waiting until tomorrow to test afain. What do you think, ladies?!

I have been up to 6 days late before and she would finally show on the 7th. It wouldnt hurt to call and see if they can get you in to do a blood test to see if you are pregnant. Your HCG may not be high enough for the home test to work just yet so a blood test might be needed. GL and hope it turns out to be a BFP for you.

marie4546
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Quoting hypnautica:

Thank you! I probably will call and set up an apt. after I test tomorrow. Hopefully I get a BFP, though!!
marie4546
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:29 PM

BUMP!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Keep us posted on what they say. GL and hope it is a BFP =)

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

i never got a bfp with my son. if you are a full week late and you are reasonably sure of when you O'd it wouldnt hurt to get a blood test. 

marie4546
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quoting hypnautica:

Thanks! I will keep you posted!
marie4546
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Quoting EthansMomma2010:

i never got a bfp with my son. if you are a full week late and you are reasonably sure of when you O'd it wouldnt hurt to get a blood test. 

Really?! Well that sounds promising then.. maybe there is hope! I am quite positive of when i ovulated. Hopefully everything works out. Thanks for your advice and good luck to you, both!
EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

i hav to admit i'm an odd duck. but its totally possibe

Quoting marie4546:

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

Really?! Well that sounds promising then.. maybe there is hope! I am quite positive of when i ovulated. Hopefully everything works out. Thanks for your advice and good luck to you, both!

marie4546
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Quoting hypnautica:

Well i took a test this morning. BFN again. So i called the doc and the nurse said typically they wont do a blood test for just one week late! She did schedule me an apt. though but not till next wednesday!! This is so frustrating!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Thank you for letting me know and I am sorry your going through this. I hope it turns into a BFP soon you soon. Have you ever had problems with your periods before?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)