Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hope i didnt miss it

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
omg ladies please help me I took a opk test n the line at first was very faint so I test again today n the line was darker but not as dark as the other line but u could see it we n my hubby bd last night do u think it was a positive opk I have a pic but I don't know how to post it on here
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MRS.GONZALES15
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM
I meant me and my hubby
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM

It needs to be as dark as the control line or darker than the control line to be positive.  Keep testing - and keep bding!  Its definitely good to have a few sessions in before you get the positive opk.

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Quoting MRS.GONZALES15:

omg ladies please help me I took a opk test n the line at first was very faint so I test again today n the line was darker but not as dark as the other line but u could see it we n my hubby bd last night do u think it was a positive opk I have a pic but I don't know how to post it on here

You may wanna test again this afternoon to see if the test line actually gets as dark or darker than the control line. I havent used the strips in a very long time but most ladies on here from what I have read dont count it as a + until the test line is as dark or darker than the control. GL and hope this is your month.

MRS.GONZALES15
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Ok how do I post a picture I'm on. My cell phone
MRS.GONZALES15
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Thank u it's been getting darker at first it was very light
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)